CHAPTER 4

Ryan stare at his brother through the blue screen.

"Why he still looks sad after I gone? It's been days already. He has his friends with him so why bother mourning my death?"

RYAN'S POV:

I stare at the screen as it shows BoBoiBoy is blankly look ahead at the new planet where the Kokotiam Gang new mission is.

I then stare up ahead, seeing nothing new other that the endless pitch black surroundings. I sigh.

"At least give me some stars to stare at..." As I said those words, a small bright star suddenly lights up. I immediately brighten when I saw this but I can't help but frown after that.

"But it looks too far. That's why it's so small yet so bright..." I then stare at it a little bit longer.

"A star... So bright yet so far. What's the meaning of this?"

I've noticed something after I arrived at this endless space days ago. Everything that appears here has its own meaning. I can basically fill in this blank space by something but I have to discover it one by one.

I then look at the blue screen.

"This blue screen means I have to be a watcher to keep an eye of BoBoiBoy, his friends, Tok Aba and my elements. I can get a glimpse of this at the first time I saw it. But for the star... I can't think any reasonable thing"

I then sigh. "Nevermind."

I then look at BoBoiBoy's situation together with his friends.

Friends.

I wonder if I would ever get a real friend. Excluding the Kokotiam Gang of course. They're BoBoiBoy's friends.

I sit down or rather floating and stare at the star. The star is so bright yet it doesn't blinding my eyes.

Friends... I wonder how people find their true friends. Don't get me wrong. I did have friends but of them are... Fake friends? Or how should I say it? They ended up leaving me behind when the found someone more interesting.

After experience that, I've decided to move on and stay alone, not bothering to befriend anyone else.

But my stupidity broke me out of that rules of mine. After I transferred schools, I thought I finally found my true friends. And guess what? I slowly noticed they slowly slipping away from my grasp as they got a new friend. Again.

I then begin to wonder.

What did I do wrong?

Am I that boring to be with?

I listened to their stories, about their struggles and having hard time for something. But everytime I want to share my stories, they talk to each other and didn't listen to my stories.

And what did I do?

Of course just smile at them and let them talk to each other. Even though I'm smiling, all the excitement from the earlier immediately died down.

I don't understand.

I've listened to their troubles, give them my shoulder to lend on.

Why can't I get the same treatment?

Even though I'm happy I'm alone right now, I can't help but feel lonely. I want to have friends but I'm afraid I'll get betrayed and forgotten again. I already experienced it twice.

And it hurts.

"H-Huh?" I suddenly feels my eyes got blurry. Why... Why now? I can endure it before until now. So why bother crying right now?

I tried to shake of my weak thoughts and look again at the screen.

"W-Well at least BoBoiBoy has good Friends and they stay with him for years already. I kinda envy him. His friends care of him and he's happy with them."

Then slap my face, trying to get the tears off.

"I-It's okay, Ryan! If BoBoiBoy's happy then I'm happy too! His happiness is my happiness after all!"

I've noticed I keep forcing myself to smile but I remember that there's no one around me at the moment. My smile immediately died down as I look away from the screen to my laps.

"It's okay, you're fine Ryan. Y-You're fine... Y-You... Didn't do anything wrong..."

I can feel myself chuckle as I felt a tear manage to fall down.

"What am I doing? Aren't I supposed to forget all of that already? It's a useless thing for me now."

I then blankly stare at the blue screen.

"The words friends and friendship are not in my vocabulary anymore"

Soooo... Should I promise that this is the last chapter before I finish my exam? My writing exam is already started today and tomorrow is my English test. So I've decided to practice my writings in stories aandd I ended up writing a new chapter. (>ㅁ<)