CHAPTER 18

"Get him Fang!"

"He managed to get away!" The others are in shock as for Ryan?

He sighed.

"Listen, BoBoiBoy. You know I can't split like you, right?" BoBoiBoy nod. "Well maybe I can do only once after I got the 3rd tier of my elements in Boraras's hammer. There's too many power that he absorb from the others in his hammer."

BoBoiBoy slowly nod, he still confused though. Ryan chuckle as he saw BoBoiBoy's confusion.

"What I'm trying to say is, since this is my first and last experience for me to split, I want to do it with you. Can I? 3rd tier elements are dangerous after all. So I'll lose my energy faster that usual."

He look toward BoBoiBoy again and saw he's smiling...? "Of course you can! I'm happy to split with you! My elements can meet your elements. Well you don't even have to ask though. I agree with any of your decision!" He grin.

"Ah... Thank goodness my cinnamon roll AKA BoBoiBoy is so cute and precious! I'm really grateful to have him!"

The sudden appearance of Tengkotak gang spaceship snap Ryan out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Why did we teleport back here?!" Ryan look up as he heard Borara's shout.

"Oya? Looks like even he confused about the situation. Aren't this interesting?"

"What's wrong? Was it the wrong coordinates?" Ryan smirk widen as he saw Mr. Papa, Probe and Adudu behind Borara.

"For once I'd like to support you, Adudu. Good job. Oh? Looks like Mr. Papa want to say something. But... Why do I feel like the situation is going to be worse...?"

"BoBoiBoy, get ready."

"Huh?"

"Ooh! Yoyo Oh! Give me the teleportation coordinates now!" Mimicked Mr. Papa.

"I knew it!"

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE FOOL OUT OF ME?!" Shout Bora as he dashing toward Mr. Papa to attack him and Mr. Papa?

Of course shouting loudly for his dear life like a teenage girl.

"ENOUGH BORARA! BOBOIBOY HEPTA SPLIT!" A gust of wind stop Borara from attacking Mr. Papa. While he got swept by the strong wind, he look down and saw BoBoiBoy's wind element, Cyclone with a blue haired boy.

"Cy!" Cyclone grin. "Right, abang Tempest!"

"Cyclone/ Tempest Rush!" The strong wind from both of the wind elements throw Borara's off upside.

From below, there's Blaze and a red haired boy beside him watch the commotion that happened in the air. "You're ready, abang In?"

"Yeah, anytime! And said my name properly! It's Inferno!"

"Yeah, yeah. We will settle about this later. Now let's go!"

"FIRE BREATH!"

Near the two fire elements, there's Ice and a cyan haired boy watching them happily high five and prepare their Ice bow and Ice canon.

"Looks like it's our turn, Ice." Ice nod. "Let's do this and we can rest early, abang Blizzard."

"Yeah."

"Blizzard/ Ice Blast!" The two stare at each other and nod. "Now, since our part is done, we can go sleep, right?"

"We have to wait for the others to finish their part first, Ice."

"Ah, it's our mama elements turn now Ice. Let's enjoy the show. I wish I could have Tok Aba's special ice chocolate right now."

"Agree."

"TAKE THIS! Earth/ Crystal Punch!" Shout Earthquake and Crystal. "Oof. Aren't that too harsh? They could break all of Borara's bones." Ask Blaze and Inferno.

"Nah, he deserves it." State Ice and Blizzard blankly.

"Hehe. Looks like the fun part is here! Let's go, abang Woody!" The pair of Ice elements and Fire elements look up and saw Thorn with a green haired boy happily chatting with each other on a floating rock.

"It's Darkwood, Thorn." Darkwood pout. "But I guess it's fine since my name is too long. Then, I'm going to call you Thorny!"

"Ooh! That's awesome abang Woody!" Darkwood nod.

"Well then, let the fun begin!",

"Entangling Roots!" The two smirk as they successfully tied Borara to the floating rock where they're standing.

"Your turn, Hali/ Voltra!"

"It's Thunderstorm, dumbass!" Shout Thunderstorm as he and a crimson red haired boy attack Bora with their lightning power.

"Eh... It's a cute nickname though, Hali. Btw, what's dumbass, abang Woody?" Darkwood shrugs.

"Dunno. Probably a nickname too?" Voltra deadpanned at the statement.

"Oi, aren't they too innocent? If you said that in front our mama element, you probably already dead, Hali."

"Why you call me that too, abang Voltra?!"

"Eh... It's better to call you that than Halilintar (Thunderstorm) though. It's too long."

"..."

"Tch. I'll forgive you this time, Thorn, abang Voltra!" Shout Thunderstorm irritatedly.

"Now, now. We can discuss this later. Let's give our way for our light and dark elements."
.
.
.
"You're ready, Lunar? I hope you can bear our lights." A boy with violet haired nod. "It'll be only a few seconds. I think I can manage this."

Solar and a blonde haired boy beside him nod. "But abang Lunar. If you have problem just tell us. Right, abang Eclipse?" The older one of the light element nod.

"Well then, let's get over with this." Eclipse and Solar pull down their glasses and look at Borara who trapped at the floating rock.

"SOLAR/ LUNAR/ ECLIPSE BEAM!"
.
.
.
"It's finally over." Sighed Mr. Papa. Near them, there's BoBoiBoy and Ryan kneeling, having hard time to breath. "A-abang, I'm going to Ochobot first." Said BoBoiBoy shakingly and slide down through the cliff.

"Wait, BoBoiBoy! It's dangerous to slide down like that!" Shout Ryan but BoBoiBoy didn't hear him as he already near Ochobot.

Ryan slowly stand up near the cliff to see what happening down there. His face soften as he saw BoBoiBoy crying while holding Ochobot tightly but immediately smile when he heard Ochobot's voice.

He then slowly get down. with an exhausted pace, he walk toward Klamkabot and sit down next to the power sphere.

The Kokotiam gang who having their emotional moments heard a soft sigh near them. They look behind them and saw Ryan put his forehead on Klamkabot. Then they heard something that make them shocked.

"I didn't expect you to do this, Klamkabot. I give you half of my energy to make your way to run away but instead you use the energy to give it to Ochobot. Well honestly, I'm thankful for that. If you didn't do that, Ochobot will be forever gone."

"..."

"Thank you, Klamkabot. For everything."