CHAPTER 37

"Ne, ne, abang. We didn't tell them about our power, right?" Ryan look up from his book at put his hand under his chin, thinking.

"Hm... Not yet if I recall correctly. Why you suddenly ask that?"

"Just suddenly thinking about it. What do you think their reaction when they found out about our power?"

"Hm... Maybe they're not too surprised. They already saw how Amato mechanize with Mechabot so I'm sure they're reaction is not that different." BoBoiBoy pout at Ryan's answer.

"You're no fun, abang..." Ryan chuckle. "I'm just stating my opinion. We don't know if it's true or not." BoBoiBoy hum.

"But I want to see their shocked expression! It must be funny!" Said BoBoiBoy with sparkling eyes. "I see your Blaze behaviour is acting up." BoBoiBoy scratch his cheek.

"Hehe."
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you sure you don't want to tag along, abang?" Ryan nod. "I need to clean this mess that you guys caused." Ryan glare at Amato, Pian, Deep, Knightbot and Mechabot.

"Dey, you can clear up this later. We can have fun first." Ryan smile at Deep. "Sure. I would like to have that. But what if Umi saw this? I don't want to face her wrath. Right, Amato?"

Amato flinch and look away from the smiling Ryan who had meaning behind the smile.

"A-Ah, sure! Then, we will go first! D-Don't worry! We will back as fast as we can so you don't feel so lonely!" Ryan nod and he still has his smile on his face.

"Sure. Please take care of BoBoiBoy and Knightbof for me. Oh and please prevent Knightbot from causing problems. He's a troublesome kid after all."

"Oi! I heard that!"

Ryan wave at them until they're out of Ryan's sight. "Well then, let's do this. The more people, the faster it can be done."

Ryan then split into all his elements including his original form. He look at his watch. "It's already 12:30. Nenek and Tok Aba will be here at 1:00. We have to hurry."

"Crys and Yoshi will help me with cooking. In, Woody and Tempest, clean the living room. Eclipse, Voltra and Lunar do the laundry. And lastly Blizzard... Just go back to sleep."

For who still confused with the name:

Crys/Crystal, Earth 3rd form.

Voltra - Lightning 3rd form.

Tempest - Wind 3rd form.

In/Inferno - Fire 3rd form.

Woody/Darkwood - Leaf 3rd form.

Izz/Blizzard - Water 3rd form.

Eclipse - Light 3rd form.

Lunar - Dark 3rd form.

Yoshi/Hideyoshi - I want it to still remain mystery but I already give a hint, he can heal and can make anything he want from thin air by snapping his fingers.

Back to the story...

"Crys, can you hand me the salt-"

"AHAHAHAHA! THIS IS FUN!" Cystal and Ryan look at each others and rush out from the kitchen. "Yoshi! We will leave the cooking to you for a while!"

"Okay...?"

When Ryan and crystal come to the living room, they expect the living room to be cleaner...

But they're really wrong. The living room become a total mess! It's even worse from earlier! They look at Inferno and Darkwood playing with the vacuum while Tempest lift up and arrange the sofa, couch and coffee table to make a track for Inferno and Darkwood who playing with the vacuum.

Well... What did they expect from the trio troublemaker...

"Ah... How lively they are. Do you want to take care of this, Crys?" Both of them smile but there's dark aura around them.

"With pleasure, Ori. Just stay still and watch a nice show."

The trio troublemaker stop with what they're doing as they feel dark aura near them. They look behind them and saw Crystal walk toward them with a smile on his face as there's dark aura around him.

The three flinch and they know they're doomed. "A-Ah, Crys! H-How are you. Did you already finished with cooking?" The three nervously smile at their mama element.

"Ah, I'm fine, thank you. I'm not done with cooking though. Me and Ori leave it with Yoshi for a while because we have something to do here." Said Crystal while he still smiling. And the trio troublemaker?

They're shaking and hug each other. "M-Mama Crys! W-We're sorry-"

*WHACK!*

"Ho? What is it? Did you say something? I didn't catch it. And for the last time, I'm not your mom!" Behind them, they're Ryan clapping for the nice show.

"Nice show, Crys. Nice show. Very impressive."