CHAPTER 57

"So you're gonna go now...?"

Both Ryan and BoBoiBoy give their smiles towards their grandparents although BoBoiBoy's one is a bit strained and forced.

While the twins talk to their grandparents, Amato and Mechabot watch them in worry. Ever since they heard the twins' discussion at the hospital yesterday.

"Take care, you two." Ryan grin when he feels his grandma pat his head. Who doesn't happy when you know this is the last time you can experience it?

While Ryan enjoy his last moment with his grandparents, Amato and BoBoiBoy have their own conversation.

"BoBoiBoy, stay strong, okay?" BoBoiBoy weakly nod, knowing fully what for Amato telling him to stay strong.

Seeing BoBoiBoy's fallen looks, it immediately made Amato panic.

"U-Uh, I mean- I'm sure Ryan still have time after you guys go back. Cheer up, BoBoiBoy! At least you can have a proper goodbye- Ack!" Before Amato can say more, he immediately got his head smacked by Mechabot.

"You! Can't you see you're making him feeling worse?!"

"I'm sorry!"

Ryan and his grandparents stop what their doing and look at the commotion.

While Ryan sweatdrop at the sight of Amato and Mechabot are fighting, his grandma notice BoBoiBoy's solemn look.

"BoBoiBoy, what's with that face? Are you that sad to leave?" BoBoiBoy immediately nod, not wanting to be suspicious in front of his grandma.

Yes, his grandparents didn't know about Ryan's condition. Why? Because Ryan insist to not tell them and saying it's not that important to tell them.

A chuckle and a pat on his head snap him out of his thoughts and look at his grandmother.

"I know Ryan is the older one but can you take care of him when you're back? Or maybe you can take care of each other. That's what twins for, right?"

Tears unconsciously fall down from his eyes. After his confrontation with Ryan, saying Ryan's name or talking about his brother is very a sensitive topic for him.

"I-I will." He only can say those words and can't make a promise. Why?

Because he know he will break it.

"Let's go, BoBoiBoy. We will take our leave first Umi, Aba, dad." Amato pout after heard Ryan call him dad. "Come on, calling me dad make me feels old, Ryan." Ryan chuckle.

"Well this is the only time I can call you dad. Your future self don't like it when I can him that."
.
.
.
.
.
"Still can't find their location?" Ying and Yaya sigh. It's been two months since the twins' disappearance. BoBoiBoy did tell them he's in different timeline and they tried to locate BoBoiBoy's location using the device code when the last time BoBoiBoy contact them yet they got nothing.

"Warning! A opened portal detected."

Their eyes widen at the sudden announcement in the system.

"Commander! There's a portal detected in our station!"

"Huh? But Ochobot didn't open any portal for now. Which part of the station is it located?"

"It's-"

"Ah, did I cause you guys some troubles?"

Their eyes widen at the familiar voice. They look behind them and saw Ryan comes out from a portal with a power sphere in his hold follows with BoBoiBoy walking behind him.

"Ryan! BoBoiBoy!"

They immediately rush towards the twins and Gopal jump toward his best friend.

"BoBoiBoy! You Don't know how much I miss you huhu!" BoBoiBoy chukle and pat Gopal's back. Fang smile at the return of the elemental hero before him. He stare at BoBoiBoy who smiling and pat Gopal's back.

But there's something's wrong with BoBoiBoy. Even though he can be seen smiling right now, Fang can see it's a bit forced.

Ryan softly smile at the sight before him. This is what his brother wants. To be reunited with his friends.

"Admiral Ryan, it's nice to see you're fine. Though I can say you looks thinner. Did you eat properly?" Ryan chuckle.

"Commander, I can say I was feed properly. By the way, can this new guy join us? Let me introduce you. Commander, this is Wishbot. Wishbot, this is commander." Wishbot nod at the sight of Kokoci before him and snuggle back towards Ryan.

You can say he's a shy one.

"I see. Then, I welcome you to TAPOPS, Wishbot. I'm sure Ryan already explained to you what TAPOPS is." Wishbot nod.

While Ryan's talking with Kokoci, the Kokotiam Gang are in their happy moments for their reunion. You can say Ochobot is the happiest one to meet his owner. Even though the others have their smiles on their face including the elemental hero, BoBoiBoy's one is a bit different.

It's a bit strained and forced. He also notice BoBoiBoy always glancing at his brother.

"Did something happened between them?"