CHAPTER 54

Hiii! It's been a long time since I updated a new chapter. I didn't mean to abandon this story, I just don't have ideas to continue in the moment.

So here I've decided to make a messy draw of Crystal, the mama element as a bonus and for you guys to caught a glimpse of how he looks and how I see him

I'm sorry for the low quality including my phone camera and my drawings. That's all from me

Let's get back to the story shall we?
______________________________________

"Ugh! You think I'll easily lose in child's hand like you? Heh, as if I will!" Thunderstorm emotionlessly look down at Grakakus and about to end him but stopped by something that Grakakus took out of nowhere.

A power sphere.

This caught Ryan's attention. As far as he know, Grakakus only obsessed with armoured type power sphere. And the one in his hand doesn't looks like one.

"Now I realize about it. No wonder you're a match for me. As far as I know, no one is stronger than me in this world. Wanna know something? I found this little guy a while ago." He gesture at the power sphere in his hand.

"At first I want to throw him but after I made some analysis about his power, I've decided to take him in. Wanna know his name?"

"It's Wishbot."

BoBoiBoy's face turn into a horror one as he heard the power sphere's name. Far behind him, there's stood Ryan who too caught off guard when he heard the name.

"What is he doing?! Defeat him, BoBoiBoy!" Shout Andy.

"Heh, judging from this guy's name and you face, I'm sure you know his power. Let me explain to you. Each person have 3 chance to make wishes. I already use it twice. Wanna know what is it?"

"First, I've summoned the strongest being from another universe to join my side and apparently it's you and your brother. Looks like you too land on the wrong side though."

Seeing Grakakus's relaxed face made BoBoiBoy uneasy. As if the second wish will make a big impact of him. As much as he want to kill Grakakus right now, the alien before him might have answers to his questions.

"The second one? I got to check your health status. Seeing one injured and another is practically in verge of his death door made me though every possible thoughts to approach you two but unfortunately you two land on the wrong side."

Grakakus's sudden smirk made BoBoiBoy tighten his grip on his thunder blade.

"I'm assuming your brother is the one who's dying? For your information though, Wishbot here said if someone someone travelled between the universe, their life due will be longer. So if people around your age already in their adult age, you two still in your teenage body."

"Guess what? Your dying brother's life will be longer even though he still in pain thanks to me summoned you two here. So let me give you a final chance. Join me or I'll send back you two and your brother will die in your hands."

BoBoiBoy's breath hitched. His brother is still in pain? Why hasn't he noticed it earlier? He thought his brother is fine after check out from the hospital.

"Everyone can't run from their fate. You have to accept your brother's death if you back in your universe."

BoBoiBoy loosen his grip on his blade and his breath become unstable. He? Have to accept his brother's death? His brother who been by his side since they're kids?

"Imagine being stabbed twice at the same place and the vital spot got hit. He lost a lot of bloods too."

The others look at Ryan in shock while the said person brush off the stares toward him and stare emotionlessly at the scene before him.

How dare that alien allure his brother to join him by revealing his health. It's true he hasn't recover from the last incident even though already received treatment from the hospital.

He didn't mind accepting his death but knowing BoBoiBoy, who's quite sensitive talking about his death can easily fall into Grakakus's trap.

"Now, BoBoiBoy. The clock is ticking. You have to decide-"

A swift wind rush beside BoBoiBoy made the young lad snap out of his daze.

His eyes widen when he saw his brother cupped Grakakus's mouth hard and slams Grakakus's face incredibly hard to the floor. He flinch when he saw his brother's dull eyes glare through Grakakus's soul.

"I suggest you to shut that damn mouth of yours before I tear it off."