CHAPTER 61

So I've decided to take it both of these songs because I can't choose. I'm sorry for those who suggested which one is the better one😣

So since there two songs here, you can play Angels like you for Ryan's perspective while In the Stars is for BoBoiBoy's perspective.

I'm just suggesting. You can play which one you like or both of it 🥰

So this chapter will be longer than other chapters.

Ryan sweatdrop at the sight before him. There are variety foods that made by BoBoiBoy specially for him.

"What are you waiting for, abang? Eat up. Its all yours."

"Uh, aren't this too much?"

"Is it? So you won't eat these...?" Seeing his brother's dejected face, Ryan can't help but sigh.

"I didn't say I won't eat these. Its just too much for me to eat this alone." Ryan then tug BoBoiBoy's sleeve.

"Let's eat together, BoBoiBoy." Is he gonna decline? After seeing his brother sincerely smile towards him? Of course not.

"Um!" A grin unconsciously appear on his face. Maybe instead of thinking his brother will leave him, he should be happy to be able to spend more time with his brother instead.
.
.
.
.
.
Three days passed after Ryan discover about his hands condition. Ryan right now stand in front of a mirror in his room.

He can feels himself bit his lower lip real hard after seeing his appearance through the mirror.

It's gotten more worse.

He don't want to ruin the mood after seeing BoBoiBoy's good mood since yesterday. It's a good sign that his brother is fine after all.

He feels like it's time to talk about this with his brother but his throat doesn't allow him. Until today, he's been coughing bloods and he feels like his voice not gonna to comes out anytime soon.

A heavy headache suddenly wash over him. The sudden headache caught him off guard and made him unbalance. He unconsciously grip the wall with all his might and his other hand was put on his face to soothe the headache.

Ryan quickly shut his eyes tight in hope to lose the headache. He then slowly regain his vision when the headache is lessen but his breath is unstable.

'W-What is this? I can't breathe-'

He suddenly cough out bloods and don't have time to rush back to the bathroom so he just cover it with his hand.

His eyes widen when he uncover his mouth and look at his hands in horror.

There's light dust trails from his half transparent fingertips, slowly swallowing his fingertips inches by inches.

No.

This is too early.

He don't want to go yet.

A sudden click from the door make Ryan flinch. This is a worse time for anyone to see his condition like this.

"Abang, i'm coming in-"

BoBoiBoy stop his steps and looks at the sight before in horror. There's his brother sitting uncomfortably on the floor with his slightly fading body.

"No... It can't be happening. Abang!" Tears gathering in his eyes as he quickly rush to his brother.

"Ah, Boboiboy-"