CHAPTER 53

"Huh. Where are you, Grakakus?! Let me teach you lessons this time!"

*Krik krik*

Amato was met up with silent and there's nobody in front of him.

"Huh? Where's that Grakakus?" Amato look around. "Hm... He must be run away. Heh. What a coward." Said Mechabot proudly.

"Coward you said?!" Their proud time was cut off by a shout behind them. "I'm General Grakakus! You think I'm afraid to a kid like you?!"

"Stop shouting please. It feels like my ears gonna bleed." Said Ryan far from the scene with his monotone voice while BoBoiBoy chuckle beside him.

"Why... Why this kid, Asah?!" The twins stare at Andy. "He still not satisfied with that? He needs to learn how to accept the fate."

Thus, the fight between Mechamato and Grakakus begin.

(I won't insert the fight scene since there's still people didn't watch the movie so it will spoil the fun)

*Sometimes reader's imagination are more wild, creative and better

Meanwhile...

"You're okay, Mara, Pian?" The two teenagers nod and look at the familiar person before them.

"Thank you, uh... Ryan?" Tempest grin. "Don't worry, it's nothing! Now let's go to the safer place. Might as well enjoy some free action movie!"

RYAN'S POV

I stand a bit far from the others after drop off Mara and Pian to the safer place. I also used Yoshi's power to heal Maskmana a bit.

I gotta admit healing is not my thing even though I have the power to heal. It's tiring.

Or is it because I'm getting weaker?

Heh. It's not like I care. As long as I still can save people. Protagonists exist for reason. Their purpose is to save people and people admire them while I'm just a side character. A supporting character to make the protagonists have more attention and a complete story.

It's not important for me to be strong anyway.

Furthermore, the history is not supposed to be changed and I'm sure I already change the history too much. It will bring more trouble to the future if I keep changing things.

THIRD POV

While Ryan in his own Dreamland and keep staring at his palms, the others' attention are on Amato and Mechabot who just got separated by Grakakus.

"STOP!"

Their attention move from the two to Boboiboy who grit his teeth and glare hardly at Grakakus.

"You have no right to touch them with your dirty hands. Heh. Should I even call them hands? I only saw them as the community's rubbish as well for the owner."

"You-"

"Elemental power: Boboiboy Thunderstorm!"

In a blink, Amato and Mechabot disappear from Grakakus's hold.

"YOU! WHY THERE'S ALWAYS SOME PEST STOPPING ME?!"

Ryan snap out of his trance when he heard someone call his brother a pest. He about to glare at the person but was cut off by the younger twin himself.

"Heh. You call me a pest? Sorry but I'm not your mirror." Ryan stare at his brother in shock who smugly grin at Grakakus.

"Where did my cinnamon roll twin go- oh right. He's in Thunderstorm form now. Nevermind."

He ignore his surroundings again and stare at the clouds on the sky.

"That cloud looks like an elephant. Oh that one looks like a cupcake. The other one looks like... What is it again? I forgot."

Andy look at Ryan who unaware of his surroundings and the fights in disbelief.

"The others having their hard time to fight the Grakakus while this kid just stand and sky gazing?!"

(Yahoo! I'm back! Only for a while though and I'm currently free from the recent exam. Thank you for those keep reading this story! I really appreciate it🥰)

*Sorry it's short