CHAPTER 46

Amato slowly open his eyes and look around. The room is unfamiliar to him.

"I see you're awake. Did it still hurt?" Amato then look beside him and saw someone familiar with Bandaged arm. "Tok Sah...?" Asah nod. Suddenly, Amato's eyes widen and jolt up as he remember something.

"Mechabot! How about Mechabot? Is he okay? Where's BoBoiBoy and Ryan? Are they okay?!" He shot many questions at once to Asah. Amato about to get up but wince and hold his head.

"Be careful. You're still recovering. Mechabot is over there. About BoBoiBoy and Ryan... BoBoiBoy is beside you and Ryan is over there, observing Mehcabot."

Amato look the other side of him and saw BoBoiBoy looking at him with a smile and a big wound on his arm. He then slowly sit up and look properly at BoBoiBoy.

"Are you okay, BoBoiBoy? Did that Grakakus hurt you?" BoBoiBoy chuckle. "I'm fine. It's just a wound. You should worry about yourself more though. Your wound are worse than me." Asah nod.

"I'm sorry again, BoBoiBoy. You're hurt because of me." Amato tilt his head in confusion and look at Asah for explanation.

"Ah, when that alien about to blow me up, BoBoiBoy shield me so he took the impact instead." Amato look at Asah in shock. "Wait, Tok Sah... You're Maskmana...?" Asah nod and Amato nod in understanding then he look at Ryan who still has his eyes on Mechabot from far.

"U-Uh, how's Mechabot, Ryan?"  Ryan didn't reply and Amato, Asah and BoBoiBoy saw depression aura suddenly appear around Ryan.

Amato and BoBoiBoy flinch when Ryan stare at them with his blank face. "You two didn't tell me you guys want to die first. I've should join and now there's no chance doing it again."

Amato and BoBoiBoy tilt their head in confusion. "What do you mean?" Ryan sigh. "And here I thought I already roasted that chicken... I got careless and make you guys almost died. I deserve to die." State Ryan with his blank face.

"Roasted? Oh, so you're the one that Asah told me who almost burn the harbour after seeing your brother getting hit by that alien, right?" The teenagers flinch as the heard a cold voice.

"D-Dato' Andy?" Ask Amato in disbelief. "Huh. Don't think Asah is the only Maskmana. It's three of us." Aman appear out of nowhere too and Amato look at his in shock.

"Enough of this crap. You, the older twin. You're a monster. What do you think you're doing? You know that you almost burn down the harbour, right?" Andy glare at Ryan as the younger one flinch but didn't say anything.

"1/4 part of the harbour already burnt down because of you and how you're going to pay? Kids like you sure like to trouble your parents." Asah saw Ryan looking more down.

"Andy, I think that's enough-"

"Yes, indeed. I'm a monster. About the repairment of the harbour, I only have RM 35,000 from my salary this month. I think that's enough to cover it." State Ryan while he still look down and didn't look at everyone else.

The others look at him in shock including BoBoiBoy when Ryan mention about the amount of his salary this month.

"How did you get the money? What kind of work did you do?" Ask Andy. "It's not of your business. Stop being a busybody." This made Andy getting irked.

"First, you're a monster now you're rude to people older than you too." Ryan roll his eyes. "I usually respect someone older than me but you, Dato' Andy."

Andy grit his teeth and about to walk toward Ryan and ready his hand but he stopped by Aman and Asah. "Be patient, Andy. Ever since I know Ryan, he's not the person who rude to anyone else. He must be like this because maybe you said something triggered him." Explain Asah.

Aman nod as he agree with Asah. "He's a polite kid too. He must be in bad mood, Andy. Just forgive him."

"Tch. Forget about it. About that power sphere. Mechabot, right? Can you faster the progress of separating him and that Amato kid?" His question made Amato and BoBoiBoy look at Andy in shock.

"W-What do you mean, Dato' Andy? I'm his master! You can't separate him from me!" Amato immediately stopped by Andy's glare.

"Amato, this is not a child's play. This is serious! Didn't you see how the alien destroy anything around him that on his way to have Mechabot? Do you want your family involve with this too?" Amato stay silent.

"No, right? Then stay out of this." Amato about to say something but nothing come out from his mouth.