CHAPTER 11

"W-What are you doing, Ryan?! Hurry up and run!" Even though Ryan smiling at them, they still feel uneasy about it.

"Ah, don't worry. You guys go first. I'll slow down these guys.

"Heh. Do you think a kid like you can stop us?" Gaganaz step ahead and didn't notice he step on something. Suddenly, there's earth barrier appear around them.

"Wha-"

"It's been a while since I use my power. How about you guys let me warm up? But unfortunately I don't have much time. Now, Let's play, shall we?"
.
.
.
"Wait! Abang is not here yet!" Klamkabot sigh. "Look, kid. I know you're worry about your brother but we have to hurry."

"But-"

"It's fine. You guys can go ahead. I'll catch up from behind." BoBoiBoy look up and saw Ryan with different attire but it's familiar for him. The clothes with blue attire and a hoverboard. He also have it so of course he recognised the element.

"Abang Cy?!" Ryan look down and wave at BoBoiBoy. "Wait, since when Ryan have his own power? I don't recall Ochobot give it to him." The others look at BoBoiBoy for the answer. "Uh... Since he born?"

"Eh?"

"We're here." The Kokotiam gang look around in awe. "This is where all power sphere are created. Over there! We are approaching the power sphere lab-"

BOOM!

"Huh. You think you can outrun me?!" The others are in shock when they saw Borara and Gaganaz are behind them. Meanwhile with Ryan...

He's pissed.

"Tch. And here I thought I already slow them down. Looks like they're earlier than I expected."

"Dey! There's no time for thinking session! Help me!" Shout Gopal. "Oh, so you want help? Here, let me help you fall!" The attacks hit Klamkabot and Gopal fall down from the impact.

"Shadow tiger!" Fang's shadow tiger jump from them and fall down along with Gopal. Fang blink twice as he look his shadow tiger fall down. "Fang! Why didn't you summon shadow Eagle?"

"I panicked okay!"
.
.
.
"You're okay, Gopal?" Instead of answering Ryan's question, Gopal just nod.

"Where do you think you're going, Klamkabot?!" Gaganaz about to attack Klamkabot but Yaya encounter it with his gravity punch while Ying is helping her out. The others look at her in awe while Ryan just smiling at the sight.

But no one knows there's meaning behind the smile.

'Ah... I about to fight it since I already use my power but nevermind. I'm more weaker to compare with Yaya and the other seems to agree too. So this is what being side character feels like. I don't mind about it though. Man, I wish I could at least have popcorn to enjoy watching this fight.'