CHAPTER 32

Amato, Mechabot, Pian, Mara and Deep chatting while walking together around the town when suddenly a bright light appear at the forest near them.

"Hey, you guys see that?"

"How about we take a look at it?" Everyone nod and they're rushing to the forest. They look around the forest and it look familiar to them.

"Hey, isn't this place is where you found Mechabot?" Amato nod. Suddenly, they saw two person on the hill. One is kneeling and the other one is lying on the ground.

They hurriedly go over the and saw a boy with cap on his head holding another person who full with scratches and bloods.

"Oi! Are you two okay?!" BoBoiBoy look toward the voice and saw four people with a power sphere running toward him and they all look familiar to him.

"P-Please help my brother!" Cried BoBoiBoy look as the five look at each other and rush Ryan and BoBoiBoy to the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
'It's dark.'

'It also cold here."

'Am I... Dying? Wait, that doesn't sound right.'

'Did I died?'

'... It's not like I care anyway."

'Nothing's gonna change if i die."

'No one care if i die."

'I'm not an important person after all.'

A sudden 'beep' make Ryan slowly open his eyes. "Where am I? I thought I already died...?" He's about to look around when he feel something holding his hand.

Ryan look at his hand and saw BoBoiBoy holding his hand while sleeping beside the bed. While he's staring at BoBoiBoy who still holding his hand, he hears unfamiliar voices behind the door.

"He lost many bloods and I'm afraid that might affect his health." Gasps was heard through the door.

Ryan tried to get up but stop when he wince and hold his right waist. "Urgh!" He look at his waist that wrapped with bandages and sigh.

"Why I'm still alive though? I thought i already dead...?" He then grit his teeth. Unknown to him, the door was opened a bit and the others behind the door heard what he said.

"Why he look so desperate to die?"

Ryan look at BoBoiBoy with a sad smile on his face. "I'm sorry, BoBoiBoy..." He pat Boboiboy's head softly. Suddenly, he remember something and nervously tap his watch's screen.

"RYAN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Knightbot suddenly appear and shout at him. "Uh, I'm dying...?" Ryan tilt his head innocently.

*PAKK!*

Well he didn't expect this. Especially a slap from Knightbot. He then slowly touch his redden cheek.

"I'm serious right now, Ryan! Now is not the time for stupid jokes! I'm worried you know?! I saw you're being stabbed in front of me TWICE! I-I'm scared of losing my master again. Please... Don't do that again." Knightbot slowly reach for his master and hug Ryan tightly.

Meanwhile, Knightbot's sudden shout made BoBoiBoy jolted up from his sleep and he welcome by a drama happening in front of him.

"Eh? That power sphere looks like Mechabot. The only difference is he's a blue one."

While he's in his own world, Ryan notice he's awake and smile at him. "Good morning, BoBoiBoy. Did you have a good sleep?" BoBoiBoy shake his head.

"I have a dream that you're died."

"..."

"Aren't that something supposed to happen?" Ryan's answer make him look at Ryan in shock as Ryan still have his smile on his face.

"NO!" His sudden shout startled Ryan. He stand up, facing Ryan angrily and tighten his hands with Ryan's. "That's not supposed to happen and I'm very glad it's not happening!" Shout Boboiboy and tears can be seen in his eyes.

"Ahem. I'm sorry for interrupting your moment but please don't forget that I'm here too." BoBoiBoy let go of Ryan's hand and look at Knightbot

"Ah, you must Knightbot, Ryan's power sphere, right? I heard Fang talk a lot about you. I'm BoBoiBoy by the way."

"Ah, you must be Ryan's brother. Ryan talk a lot about you. Oh and it must be hard handling this suicidal maniac, right?" BoBoiBoy nod and the two shake hands while Ryan staring at them in the background.

"Did they forgot that I'm here?"

Ryan sigh. "Anyway, where's Ochobot? You didn't visit him after we defeat captain Vargoba?" BoBoiBoy's happy face turn upside down.

"Actually, I have something to tell you..."