CHAPTER 24

The station fill with shocked members including the space pirate's leader. "I-Imposible! Who are you?!" The leader stutter.

"Oh, me? Supra is enough, sir. No long name needed." Supra reply with a smirk and push up his vision glasses a little bit. "Now, let's start shall we? Though it won't be fun since we I can't warm up." Supra fly a bit higher to the leader's height and take two sickle swords behind his back.

The swords fill with Thunderstorm's energy and sparks with Solar's light. He then attack the leader without saying anything anything and...

A light come out with little force and a big explosion fills around TAPOPS station and the wave force almost can be felt by Laskar station.

"Ah... That's not even my best attack and I only use 38% of my energy. Well, I have to save energy though. Shit. Ori can't last long." Ryan suddenly turn into his normal appearance as Knightbot come out from his watch.

"Fuh! That's use a lot of energy. Right, kid...?" He look at wobbled Ryan. He tried to get nearer to Ryan but Ryan suddenly fall with his wound still visible on his side of abdomen.

"Oi, kid! Wake up! Ryan, I demand you to wake up!" Knightbot shout while holding unconscious Ryan. He keep calling Ryan's name but still no reply from Ryan.

He then heard footsteps behind him but he don't care. He then hold Ryan's hand and Ryan's temperature made him shiver.

"He's cold..."
.
.
.
.
.
A month after the incident...

Ryan slowly open open his eyes after his long slumber. He then look around. White ceiling, white walls, white beds. Is he in infirmary?

While he looking around, he heard snores beside him. He turn around to look beside him and saw... Knightbot? That was was unexpected.

"Knightbot...?"

Knightbot then stirred in his sleep. "Five more minutes..." Ryan chuckle softly and pat Knightbot's head. After that, he tried to sit up but the side of his abdomen hurt.

"Ahem. Where do you think you're going?" He turn around and saw admiral Tarung. "Uh... Take Knightbot to power sphere room?" Admiral Tarung sigh.

"Lie down first. You need to be checked up. You've been sleeping for a month a free all." Ryan sweatdrop.

"I should expect that but aren't a month too much?"

RYAN'S POV

That's weird... Admiral Tarung said Knightbot was waiting for me to wake up and sleep here. Is he that mad at me?

Ah, right. The power band I tried to take it off but I can't. It feels like it was glued to my wrist. Is that why he waiting for me to wake up? To take back the power band?

But he can just take it off when I'm asleep, right? Too many questions lingering in my head.

THIRD POV

Knightbot open his eyes and look at the bed in front of him. He was expecting Ryan to be there but he didn't see Ryan's presence in the room. He then went panic.

"O-oi! Where's the kid?!" He shout. While he's panicking, he didn't notice a presence behind him.

"What are you shouting at, Knightbot?" Knightbot then face toward the familiar voice and saw Ryan.

"You! Who told you to get out of the bed, huh?!" Ryan shield his ears. "You don't have to shout, Knightbot. I'm just in front of you. I'll be gone deaf of you keep shouting like this." Knightbot sigh.

"Sorry. By the way, what's that?" He point at what Ryan's holding. "Oh, this? It's curry puff, your brother's favourite. Want to try some?" Knightbot hesitate at first but take one anyway.

His eyes widen as he took a bite. "It's delicious..." Ryan chuckle. "Riiiight?" Knightbot look at the grinning kid before him. "You can take more if you want. I can cook more after all."

After hearing what Ryan said, Knightbot, without hesitation take the plate away from Ryan's hold. "Oi! Eat slowly, Knightbot! You will get chocked! It's still hot after all!"

But his warning falls on deaf ear. He pout but chuckle as he watch Knightbot munching the curry puff happily. "I assume this is the first time you eat in a while?" Knightbot nod while eating the curry puff.