CHAPTER 21

"Um... Commander, who's that? I didn't see that power sphere during the introduction." Koko Ci look at the power sphere that Ryan pointed.

"Oh that's KnightBot. We found him at (insert random planet name), he got chased by the power sphere hunters three years ago. He had been grumpy like that because he can't found his brother."

"He didn't even tell us information like where he come from, when he start living at that planet and the others after we said we can't find his brother."

"Since we found him, he didn't talk to everyone. Even with the other power spheres." Ryan nod.

"Uh, can you wait for a few minutes more, commander? I want to talk to Knightbot." Koko Ci sigh, knowing he can't fight with this kid so he nod anyway.

"Go on. Just don't regret if you waste your time getting ignored by him." Ryan nod and Koko Ci and the other power spheres watch Ryan walk toward KnightBot.

KnightBot who heard footsteps behind him sigh in irritation. "What do you want, human?" Ryan then squat down to KnightBot's height.

"Nothing. Just wondering who you are. I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you, Knightbot." Knightbot just nod instead of responding. "Can I ask you something?" Knightbot didn't respond.

"Your features are awfully familiar to me with someone I know. I heard you got separated with your brother. Is there any chance your brother is Mechabot?" His statement made Knightbot shocked and back away from him.

"How you-"

"I've meet him before."

Silent engulf the room as the two stare at each other. "Ryan I have to go now." Ryan snap out from his thought and stand up. "Ah okay, commander. I'm coming-"

"No need. You can continue talk to Knightbot. I'll call you if there's something urgent." Ryan nod and do the TAPOPS salute. "Okay, commander." Koko Ci nod and get out of the room.

"..." Silent engulf the room again. "Answer me, human." Ryan tilt his head. "Huh?" Ryan turn around and meet up with Knightbot's glare.

"How much did you know about my brother?"

"Hm... Not much not less." Knightbot sigh. "What is it then?" Ryan brighten at his question. "He have a new master!" State Ryan innocently with pure excitement. But unknown to him, the information that he mentioned is like a bomb dropped at Knightbot.

"He WHAT?! WHO HIS NEW MASTER?!"

"My father. Amato is his name." That's it. Knightbot blew a fuse. "Your family must be power sphere freak! You must have one too, right?!" Ryan shake his head.

"It's true my dad and my brother have their own power sphere but I don't have one." Knightbot still don't trust him. "Then you must want one like us, the power spheres, right?!" Ryan smile but you can't find any joy in his smile.

"I would be lying if I said I don't want one to always with me. But unlike dad and BoBoiBoy, i'm not strong enough to protect the power sphere." He chuckle bitterly.

"Haih... Forget about that. Now tell me what happened to my brother and his new master." Ryan nod. And since that day, Ryan keep visiting the power spheres room.
.
.
.

"And then what happened?" Knightbot snickered. "And then Ochobot come into the field and pick up Tok Aba who lying on the ground. He then say ' Ni no ni no ni no beri laluan, beli laluan! (give way to the ambulance)' like that." Laugh Ryan as the other power spheres laugh along with him.

"Your brother must be lucky to have power sphere like that." Ryan nod. "Ochobot is a good power sphere." The others chuckle. "You will have one in the future." Said one of the power sphere. Ryan smile bitterly.

"Well of course in my dream. Power sphere need to be protected by their partner but I'm not strong enough to have one." Knightbot stare at the power spheres try to cheer up Ryan from behind.

"..."
.
.
.
.
"Ryan, congratulations! You're a Lance corporal now, right?" Ryan nod and smile happily. "Thank you, you guys!" The other power spheres then keep congratulating Ryan.

"You're still 11, right? Man, I only meet you a few months ago and you grow up and become a Lance corporal now! I'm proud and impressed." Hearing that made Ryan grin.

"Thank you!"

The other power spheres then look at Knightbot who reading in the corner of the room, not bothered by whatever happening.

"Oi, Knightbot." Knightbot look up from his book and saw the other power spheres look at him.

"What?"