CHAPTER 31

"Ryan, I hope we can meet each other again." Ryan nod and bow to Maskmana.

"Thank you for taking care for me in these months." He then stand straight. "Knightbot, let's go-"

"UWAAHH! I'm gonna miss you, abang!"

"I'm gonna miss you too, Knightbot!" Shout Knightbot and Mechabot while hugging each other. Then it click him. Amato look at the person in front of him and flinch when the person stare hard at him.

"Y-you need something?" Ryan nod. "I think it's better to tell BoBoiBoy the truth before it's too late. You've been lying to him for years after all. If he found out about this, he will get mad."

Amato scrunch up his face. "And how would you know and so confident about this?" Ryan close his eyes for a few seconds and open them back.

"Twins sense. I know him better than you. I live with him longer than you do after all." Before Amato can reply, he bow to Amato and leave Laskar station by using his Eclipse form and use Eclipse leap to teleport.

When they arrive at TAPOPS station, the scene before them shocked them. The station is in mess!

"O-oi, what happened here?!"

"That's what we need to find out! Let's go!" They run through the hallways and suddenly, a loud explosion come from the main room.

"Knightbot! Get inside the watch! We're going to the main room!" Knightbot do what Ryan told him and they run toward the main room. When he open the door, the scene before him shocked him.

The TAPOPS members are lying on the floor including commander and admiral Tarung. He then saw the captain Vargoba with Magnetbot walk toward BoBoiBoy, who in his Solar form.

"BOBOIBOY!"

Captain Vargoba stop walking toward BoBoiBoy and turn around to see the owner of the new voice.

"Oh? Another kid?" Ryan grit his teeth and split in two, Earthquake and Thunderstorm when he saw BoBoiBoy hurt badly behind captain Vargoba.

"Hm? Aren't you a familiar one? You almost look like this kid BoBoiBoy-"

"Elemenatal Fusion!"

In a blink of eye, Ryan (Gentar) appear in front of captain Vargoba and use his full force to kick captain Vargoba in the head.

Captain Vargoba, who didn't even have time to react suddenly feel the impact, got threw away across the room.

Gentar then take this chance kneel in front of Boboiboy, who holding Ochobot tightly. He then cupped BoBoiBoy's cheeks.

"BoBoiBoy, are you okay?! Where did it hurt?!" Ask Gentar with his worried tone. BoBoiBoy slowly open his eyes and look at the person in front of him.

"A-abang...?"

Gentar suddenly feel a presence behind him. He let go of BoBoiBoy's cheeks and use his hammer to block captain Vargoba's attack.

"Ho? Never thought you're one of the usually attack people from behind." He smirk. Gentar reflect the captain Vargoba's attack and start attacking captain Vargoba with his smirk stay on his face.
.
.
.
Gentar smirk with his hammer on his hand while looking at the unconscious captain Vargoba.

"You deserve it."

He then walk toward BoBoiBoy and kneel down to help BoBoiBoy stand up. "Can you stand up, BoBoiBoy? Here let me help you." Unaware for him, captain Vargoba slowly stand up from the place he's unconscious and BoBoiBoy notice this.

"RYAN! WATCH OUT!"

Gentar about to move but unfortunately for him, he was too late to react. A sharp iron rod went through Gentar's waist.

"Good. It's the second time I got stabbed. Well it's for ori to be exact." Thought Gentar while deadpanned. His reaction is not what the captain Vargoba expected but BoBoiBoy is in another case.

"ABANG!"

Shout BoBoiBoy as he saw the horror scene like this for the first time in his life and it terrified him. He suddenly feel a pat on his head. He shakily look up and saw his brother smiling at him as if nothing happened.

"Ah, poor BoBoiBoy. He must be traumatized." Thought Gentar.

"It's fine, BoBoiBoy. I'm okay." BoBoiBoy look at his brother who holding his right waist. Gentar then stand up and look at captain Vargoba who shakily stand up.

"I'm sorry for doing this again, commander. Looks like there will be a lot to fix." BoBoiBoy, Koko Ci and the others look at Gentar in confusion.

"Rumbling Impact!"

Gentar slam his hammer hard on the floor make the floor crack with brown and red sparks directly toward captain Vargoba. That single attack defeated captain Vargoba.

"Huh? Didn't expect him to defeat that easily. Only use 45% of my energy though." Ryan suddenly turn into is original form and the others saw him fall down.

BoBoiBoy, who's nearest him rush toward him and hold him. BoBoiBoy flinch when he touch Ryan's hand. "H-he's cold! His heartbeats are slow too!" Cried BoBoiBoy as the others look at him with sympathy.

"N-no... This can't be! A-abang please... Wake up..."

Suddenly, a bright light fill the room. As the light died down, both Ryan and Boboiboy disappeared.