CHAPTER 44

Mechabot mechanize with the old man's beca and become Mechabeca. Amato, BoBoiBoy and Ryan get into Mechabeca.

When they're about to go, the old man try to get back his beca but got swapped into Mechabeca instead.

BoBoiBoy and Ryan, who notice about the old man presence, worry about him. "Uh, uncle. You have to sit down. It's dangerous standing carelessly like that." BoBoiBoy nod as he agree with his brother and worry about the old man's safety.
.
.
.
"Faster, Mechabot! They already near us!" Shout Amato. "Ugh, can you be patient?! I'm trying!" They keep turning left and right and that cause the old man stumble and almost fall.

"Uncle, I told you to be careful! Can't you see it's dangerous?!"

"I'm trying here, kid!"

Suddenly, Mechabeca turn around and head toward the bridge. With no other choice, Mechabot fly up high and make the old man fall but luckily for him, there's some tourist notice him and catch him from falling.
.
.
.
"I think we lost them." The three sigh in relief. "That was epic. I wonder if that old man is okay."

"We're the one who in danger and you're worried about that old man?!"

"It can't be helped! He fall at high height!" BoBoiBoy sigh as he watch his young dad and his brother bicker. He can't blame Ryan because Ryan have soft spot for elders but he can't blame Amato too because all things he said are true.

"Come on you two-" BoBoiBoy was cut off by a sudden attack toward them and cause them stumbled across the harbour and they fall down.

"Ouch... What the heck?" They rub their head and slowly open their eyes. Silent fill in round them. But the peace didn't last long. They were interrupted by a loud laugh.

"AHAHAHAHA! Finally, I found you, Mechabot!" The four flinch at the sudden voice. Mechabot nervously turn around as he recognised the familiar voice.

"Y-You! General Grakakus?!" Mechabot shout as the alien Grakakus laugh again.

"Now come to me, Mechabot. You have no other way to run." After hearing what Grakakus said, Amato with reflex hold tight Mechabot. Grakakus frown at this sight.

"So it's true you have new master. Well, it's not like I care. I can just kill this new master of yours!" Grakakus start attacking Amato but he manage to dodge the attack.

"Mechabot Mechanize!"

Grakakus eyes widen and he grit his teeth. "How dare you use him?!" He keep attacking and Mechamato keep dodging the attacks.

"I won't let you have Mechabot!"

The two start fighting and didn't care about their surroundings.

Meanwhile...

"Abang, shouldn't we go help him?" Ask BoBoiBoy as he look at his brother who have blank face but with a smile.

"Nah, let him be. He's eager to fight that alien after all. We will help him when he's in pinch. By the way, BoBoiBoy. I feel like I want to roast a big chicken." BoBoiBoy look at his brother in confusion.

Ryan, who notice this chuckle. "Yup, chicken! I saw this big chicken and it must be good to roast it like I roast the red square chicken before." This make BoBoiBoy more confused.

"But chickens are not square shaped though...?" His brother still have his smile on his face but the smile made him feel uneasy.

"Eh, it will be when we slice them up into square shaped." Ryan's word made BoBoiBoy shiver. "I-Is that supposed to be a joke?" For some reason Ryan's word make him terrified.

"Eh, of course it is! Why you're so serious about this?" Ryan chuckle.

"I'm sure you're not joking though..." Boboiboy sweatdrop as he saw his brother grinning at the sight Mechamato and Grakakus fight.

"What is he thinking- Wait. Big chicken and red square chicken..." Boboiboy look at Grakakus then to his brother.

"If Grakakus is the big chicken, then who is red square chicken? I'm sure the 'chicken' thing is abang refer it to someone."

"Don't tell me..."

"It's Borara?!" Boboiboy shiver at the thought of the red square head alien. He then back to thinking.

"Oh OH! I understand! So what abang mean is he want to roast Grakakus like we roasted Borara! Now that I think about it, they do have similarities. Both Borara and Grakakus."

Boboiboy suddenly grin and one of his elements' behaviour act up.

"Good job, abang. That's a good idea."