9: Time Release

Exiting the closet, Minnie walks away on trembling legs. She needs a shower before the afternoon, even though she would dearly love to wear Harry's scent on her thighs the rest of the day. Thank goodness she got a suite for her and Xavier. Heading there now, she feels tears spring to her eyes. That was some of the most amazing sex she'd had with anyone. Twice now. It can't be a sign. No. She won't have it.

Wilhelmina Olivia Wakefield is a strong woman who needs no man in her life to make it fulfilling.

At the room, she inserts the key card in the lock, hearing laughter from the other side. Opening the door, she sees Xavier playing a videogame with Meg. They're giggling as they race each other around the track on an old racing game.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," she calls to them, heading into the second bedroom with its attached bathroom.

"Yeah. Okay. Whatever." Xavier gruffly responds.

It's only when she's stripped off her sweater dress, tossing it to the side that she realizes her panties are still on the shelf in the closet. Fuck. Some maid is going to get quite the surprise when she fills up on supplies. Maybe Minnie could sneak in on her way back and snag them.

But there's no time and no privacy. After a brisk (and tasteless - to Minnie anyway; Meg and Xavier rave over it) lunch from room service, the three step out into the hall together. Minnie has put on slacks this time, lest she be tempted to crawl onto Harry's lap during the afternoon sessions. She really can't figure out why she is so horny these days. For crying out loud, one good fuck is usually enough to last her a month or more. And it's not that Harry isn't good at this. He's brilliant at it. So why is she even now not feeling sated?

Wistfully, she gazes at the closet door as they walk past it. Upon arriving at the press room, Minnie wonders if she can sneak out on some excuse. Restroom maybe?

Heading towards the door swiftly, yet stealthily, she's stalled by Harry who has magically appeared in front of her. It appears she's not the only one who took a shower and changed clothes. He's now wearing patterned slacks with a black open-necked shirt. Leaning close to her, he whispers, "I have something of yours," and gives her his best smirk.

Minnie is equally relieved and horrified. Mouth gaping, she wonders how to get her panties back from him. Quirking his eyebrow, he teases, "And they're staying with me."

Before Minnie can respond, Xavier explodes behind her, "Get your fucking hands off me!" Whirling around, panties forgotten in her worry, Minnie makes her way towards Xavier where a crew member is attempting to adjust his microphone.

"Stop!" Minnie sternly orders, "His rider stipulates that only his personal assistant can touch his person. What do you need her to do?"

Meg steps in, following the instructions of the sound engineer who is standing to the side with his hands in the air, clearly pissed that he's not allowed to touch the talent. Finally, the interviewer is ready. Minnie can't focus through most of the questions, though, as the only thought swirling in her mind is, 'Fuck. He's got my favorite panties.'

Luckily, Xavier is in the groove from the morning. Plus, it helps that Meg just had her hands on him to adjust the microphone. The afternoon rolls by without another hitch. As they wrap up, Jeffrey removes Harry quickly and efficiently, exiting through a side door to avoid the fans and press while Minnie gathers Xavier to do just the opposite, marching him proudly through the fans out front to show how docile and calm he is these days.

The next time Minnie has a moment to think about her encounter with Harry is when she's climbing into bed that night. And all she can think as her head hits the pillow is, "Please let that be the last time I get horny around him." She falls asleep to her standard mantra, "I am all that I need. I am all that I need. I am all...."