28: Drunken Release

Once more I incline my head towards the bed, and Minnie nods. She's still wearing my t-shirt and underpants, and she climbs onto the bed on all fours, flopping over on her back as she reaches the center of the space. Approaching her, I reach and remove the shorts, leaving us both in only our shirts. She sighs as my hand wraps around her ankle before drifting up her right leg until my hand is at the apex of her thighs. Sinking one finger inside of her, I am astounded at how wet she is. The juices gather on my middle finger, and I find myself harder than just minutes ago.

With my thumb, I flick her clit side to side, and she bites her lower lip, watching my face as I observe my fingers pumping into her.

"Harrrrryyyyy," she pushes my name past her clenched teeth, "Pleeeeassseee..."

"Please what, baby?" I ask as though I don't know.

"Want you inside me," she groans, but I'm not ready for that yet. Kneeling between her legs, I bend down, sucking on her clit while my fingers continue moving in and out rapidly. Now she's writhing quite a bit, and I smile. I adore watching her this way, so I apply more pressure with my mouth until she starts moving her hips to match my rhythm. Knowing she's close, I come to the conclusion that I'm going to edge her. Abruptly, I stop, removing my fingers and mouth from her. Her hips slow down and then stop, but her hand flies to her entrance, and it's only my quick action that stops her from finishing herself off.

"What the fuck, Harry? I'm so close," she whines angrily.

"I know. Have I ever told you the story of the time...." I start, and she shrieks at me.

"You want to tell me a personal story NOW?!"

With a grin, I lean over her, taking possession of her mouth while holding her hands above her head to stop her from getting herself off.

"You're such a fucking tease, Styles," she announces when I release her hands and her mouth.

"It's called 'edging'," I remind her.

She wraps her hand around my neck, running her fingernails down my back, scratching without leaving a mark, and I know she's ready for the next round. Rolling on the condom, I kneel, pulling her onto my thighs, and her head lolls back. This isn't the first time I've taken her this way, but it's one of my favorite methods. The position allows me to stroke deep inside her with very little effort: just a flick of my hips and I'm fully sheathed in her. Her back arches, and she moans, tilting her head backwards.

Damn. She feels so amazing. Wet. Warm. Perfect.

I live for you. I long for you.

Do I say that too much? Fuck it. I don't care if I do. It's true.

My arms support under her thighs as I thrust into her, and her legs wrap around my bum. It's the perfect pose to take her nipples into my mouth, and she starts to shudder as I bounce into her. I feel her orgasm as she lets go, covering her face with her hands as she cries out. The spasms overtake her, and I stop temporarily to allow her to ride it out.

"That's it, girl. Are you coming all over my cock?" I ask, "That's hot. I feel you. Oh god. I feel you all around my cock."

She grabs at my arms, clenching the muscles as her climax sweeps over her in waves. Pulling me over her, she buries her tongue in my mouth. That's my signal, and I start driving in her again briskly until my own apex arrives, and I collapse on her.

Marveling at how quickly she's become part of my bedroom decor, I climb off of her, tying off and tossing the condom. I'm ready to crawl into bed with her and snuggle close, so I pull off my shirt, preparing to help her with the one she's wearing too. We both sleep best nakey. Yes. I said nakey. Don't laugh at me.