33: Press Stud

I awaken to her mouth on my dick. The moistness and the cool air where she's thrown the covers off makes my morning wood beyond hard. Harder than concrete. Harder than porcelain. Harder than trying to come up with more metaphors.

"Damn, love. You know how to wake a bloke up," I mumble in my gravely voice, the sleep still hanging on.

"Mmmmmmm," she replies, her mouth still filled with my favorite body part.

"How come you get to have all the fun?" is my question, and she pops off me with an audible sound which makes my dick very happy, especially as she continues pumping me with her fisted hand while she looks up at me curiously.

I make a circling motion with my hand to tell her to spin around. She raises her eyebrows.

"69? Really, Harry?" she asks.

If she thinks I'm going to blush, she's wrong. We've been adventurous, but this is one we've never tried. Shrugging, I add her pillow behind my head so I'm propped up enough to really do the job right.

Releasing me temporarily, she turns her body so that she straddles me, her legs on either side of my head. Impatiently, I wait for her to lower herself onto my mouth, eager to taste her. Licking my lips, I wrap my arms around her thighs, drawing her to me.

She's taken me back into her mouth, but at my first lick along her slit, she moans, halting her movements. It's only on about the fourth or fifth lick that she remembers what she was doing and resumes deep throating me. Fuck. Her mouth feels so good, and I have to remind myself not to buck up into her. I use my tongue inside her while my teeth nibble just a bit at her clit, and she cries out at the feel. Pushing my thighs further apart, she rests her hands on them as she bobs up and down on my cock. I add two fingers into her entrance, pumping in time with the movements of her mouth. Minnie is now rocking into me, pushing my fingers deeper. And she's decided to focus on just my tip. Her tongue swirls around it, teasing the slit, and I'm going to start thrusting soon.

"Minnie?" I casually inquire, as if we were trying to decide on granola or fruit for our yogurt, as my fingers continue to drive into her, my thumb flicking her clit from side to side.

"Harry?" she responds, relaxed, as if we were determining which show to watch on telly.

"I'm going to come if you keep that up," I warn her.

"Me first," she responds, and I hear the challenge in her voice.

So now the race is on. I redouble my efforts, using my tongue, teeth, and fingers to try to bring her to orgasm before she gets me there. Rapidly moving between thrusting into her and nudging her clit with my tongue, I am rewarded when she squirms, crying out, and I feel her legs shaking as the waves overtake her. Sticking my tongue inside her, I help her ride it out, feeling a bit of pride that I've won this contest.

But she's not finished. As soon as her climax passes, she redoubles her efforts, pulling my length into her throat and swallowing in such a way that the suction pulls on my cock, and I can't help it: I spill my seed into her mouth. This wasn't what I'd intended, but there's no pulling out now as she continues to suck on me until every last drop has been drained. Sitting up and turning to face me, she makes a great show of swallowing and wiping her fingers around her mouth (kind of like a certain someone did way back in early One Direction days).

Laughing, I gather her close to me, wrapping her tightly, trapping her arms against her sides as I kiss her deeply.

I live for you. I long for you.

It's not long before we fall back asleep.

=============

Meg looks back and forth between her son and her former boss. She wants to slam the door shut on X, but his head is in the way.