48: Power Press

Arriving at Xavier's house, Meg is fidgeting, her nerves back. She hopes that sex is like riding a bike, another thing she hasn't done since Titus was conceived. What if it wasn't good? For Xavier she means. It doesn't matter if she enjoys it or not, as long as Xavier gets his. Her face feels flushed at the thought, but it's truly more important to her that X enjoy the night, even if she doesn't. From what she remembers, it's painful and uncomfortable. But for Xavier, she'll do anything. And not just because he got her a job.

Taking her hand, Xavier leads her into the house. Stopping in the kitchen, he pours out two glasses of bubbly champagne, and Meg takes a sip, the bubbles going up her nose and making her giggle. More nerves. Xavier grabs the bottle in one hand with his own glass, clutching Meg's hand with his other, leading her down the hallway to a staircase she hadn't realized was even there.

At the top of the stairs, Xavier unlocks and pushes open a door which leads to a rooftop balcony that overlooks the ocean. Astonished at the view, Meg moves closer to the railing, her jaw dropping open at the sight of the sun fading into the ocean. Behind her, she hears music start up. It's more Latin music, and she blushes at the memory of dancing with Xavier previously. She feels his breath on the back of her neck as he blows at her wispy curls, pressing a light kiss to the nape of her neck.

Shivering, she leans into him as his arms wrap around her waist. Her head rests on his chest as they watch the colors of the sky change as the giant ball of fire sinks into the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.

With a few more sips of her bubbly wine, Meg relaxes as his hands begin roaming. His lips wander over her shoulder, and she realizes she wants to taste him. Turning in his arms, she teases his lips with kisses, sliding her tongue along the seam until he moans, opening his mouth to her. With the invitation to invade, Meg becomes shy, retreating, but Xavier takes over the attack, tangling his tongue with hers.

Her hands explore the planes of his back, and she feels the muscles bunch there. Coming up for air, she sighs. "Xavier...." Her words are like a feather on the wind.

"Me too, babe. Me too," he agrees, hugging her close to him, her head tucked against his chest where she can feel his heart pounding. He rocks her until the current song is over and a new one starts, and Meg is content to just be swaddled in the arms of her man. With the setting sun, though, the breeze feels chillier, and she trembles.

"We should go inside," Xavier is reluctant to move, but his lady is cold, and that's not what he wants for her tonight.

Taking her hand, he leads her downstairs. At his bedroom door, he pauses, but decides maybe it's not time for that yet so he keeps walking. Meg, however, has stopped at his door. The music is playing on the house speakers, so the sound is here too, and she finds she wants to sway her hips and dance to this song. And if it that means right here outside his bedroom, she's okay with that. "Lágrimas Negras" by Bebo is playing, and she figures 'YOLO'.

When Xavier turns to her, she begins undulating side to side, a sexy smile on her face, and Xavier smiles to witness the move. He wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he dances her into the bedroom, his leg rubbing in between her thighs, making her ache for him. She pulls his shirt from his pants, sliding her hands underneath to scratch at his back, and he can't help the sound that leaves his mouth. It's a cross between a growl and a groan, and Meg loves the power she feels at the noise.

But when he unbuckles her belt, releasing it from the belt loops as he pulls it free, she recognizes that the tables have turned. She kicks off her shoes as they continue to sway to the music, and Xavier presses his lips to the skin just above her scoop neck shirt. Her head falls back, and Meg wants more from him, so when he gently pulls the fabric down to reveal her right nipple, she shivers, looking at him with heavy lids.