Author's Note

Hi everyone! 

First off thank you so much for reading my story. I will never be able to express into words how grateful I am for you even reading the synopsis of my story. This all began from me showing my little cousin the Divergent movies and it rekindling my love/obsession with Eric/Jai Courtney. I honestly never thought anyone would read it much less comment or even PM me about it. I read every single comment and see every reaction. I never open the app quicker than when I get an email saying someone commented. And because of your comments and reactions, I get inspired to write and finish the story. 

That being said, this story concludes alongside the Divergent book. I had debated for a while whether to continue the story on this one or to publish Insurgent under a new story. I currently have this book as completed just because I didn't know what to do. So I will ask y'all and the majority decides. I'll give it until 2/14/2023 and once it is decided I'll upload the new chapters or publish the new book. If no one votes I'll just flip a coin lol. I wanted to give those who have read this story from the very beginning or those just reading it now the choice as a thank you.

If I were to continue under this story I would like to change the title and cover. I had no idea what to title it when I began writing and picked the first thing that popped in my head and the same goes with the cover. I didn't really put in effort to those two things and to be honest the new cover I have created isn't that much better, but I like it more. Yet, I will allow you the readers to choose whether to rename and replace the cover if you all wish to continue under this story. 

So I'll have two lines below where you can comment or react to count as your vote.

Same Published Story

New Published Story

Thank you all so much! I'll update after Valentine's Day with either new chapters or a new published story!