Chapter 2

^above, jeonghan,beta Luminai pack.
.
.
.

"What do you mean it won't work? ". The question had come from Crescent moon's beta.

Jeonghan turned to him, "Did you write up this agreement?"
Wonwoo crossed his arms, "Matter of fact I did. "
"I see,well this is biased and more favourable to only Crescent Moon. Luminai would be giving more than they're receiving. Last I checked it was a mutual agreement not a subjection. I think we do deserve to be on a 50/50 basis "

"Crescent Moon is offering you asylum in case of an attack and additional training if need be."

This guy was getting on Jeonghan's nerves. "We're offering minerals,worth a lot. We could have chosen any other pack but we chose you. You need it"

Wonwoo scoffed, "We'd be fine without it. "

"A little respect would be nice. Don't undermine us,it doesn't look too good. Remember a small man can take down a mighty warrior,tables turn."

The three alphas and gamma could only watch this exchange,too afraid to interrupt the two betas. There was pin drop silence in the office. A knife could cut the tension.

"Fine"

The two betas re-drew the contract. Seungcheol watched Jeonghan work with his beta. The movement of his arms,he was a smart guy. It was attractive.

"So alphas,I'm surprised you haven't found yourselves mates," Mingyu said to the two other alphas.

Joshua laughed a little, "a mate"

Mingyu rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Dino looked like he was about to pass out from what he just heard.

"Since we're twin alphas our souls are somewhat intertwined, and in many aspects we've shared a lot of things and we have a feeling it's going to apply to our mate as well. "

Contrary to what the human world knew, werewolves did not instantly sense their mate. A soulmate to them wasn't pre-destined but rather chosen. The connection was very deep but they had been given liberty to choose.

"Well best of luck to you both. May I ask for directions to the bathroom?" Dino asked.

"One of the guards can show you," Seungcheol smiled at him. He was so little,Dino couldn't help smiling at him.

"Your packhouse is also very beautiful. I'd love to take a few pictures of it soon. "

"Your welcome anytime Mingyu," Joshua smiled.

"I could never do that stuff,they're so smart," Mingyu said honestly.

"Quite the beta you have there,he seems efficient," Seungcheol said. He wanted Mingyu to talk about Jeonghan. He wanted to hear more about him.

"Oh hyung,is like the most efficient person I know,he's really smart. He's the greatest asset and he was my mentor too. He als-"

"We're done. Time to sign,"Wonwoo interrupted them.

Mingyu stared at him,he looked so cold. Gave off workaholic vibes. He shuddered in his mind,too rigid for his liking.

Soon the signing was done.
"We'll send and wire a copy to you anytime soon," Wonwoo commented.

"Where'd Dino go?" Jeonghan questioned looking around.

As they gathered their things Jeonghan opened the door to find a very flustered Dino.

"We're leaving already? Oh I-umm,I see. "
"Dino are you ok?"Mingyu questioned.

"I'm great man," he laughed.
"You never call me man,only hyung," Mingyu frowned.

As they arrived at the front they shook hands. Jeonghan took longer with Joshua and Seungcheol. Their gazes drew him in.

Once they got into the car,Mingyu turned to Jeonghan. "Hyung the deal they offered at first was more than fine."

"Oh I know but it doesn't hurt to get a little more. "

"You are a total sly fox," Dino smiled.

Jeonghan smirked, "You know me, everyday is my cheat day."
.
.
.