Chapter 23

This chapter is dedicated to D3vilHan🖤

🔅

"I have to say Angel,this is quite a lovely surprise. Thankyou for coming," Seungcheol spoke as they gave Jeonghan a tour of the pack's buildings.

"Well I needed the space away,things have just been a little hectic back home."

"Do tell, we're all ears."

Jeonghan smiled a little at Joshua's words,he couldn't believe how much he was opening up to these guys.

"Well the dreams keep getting more intense and seem to make absolutely no sense. And to make it worse we received a letter from the big guys," Jeonghan sighed.

Joshua gasped. "The board of wolves?!"

He nodded.

Seungcheol cracked his knuckles, "That can't be good. They've been tipped off. We're at an extremely sensitive spot here."

"I've been meaning to ask you two by the way,have your special abilities manifested?"

"Well I can control gravity within a small space,"Seungcheol said while making a little potted plant float.

"I can manipulate heat," Joshua replied as he placed his palm on Jeonghan's hand and the area began to heat up.

"Ow!"

"Sorry Angel,not my intention to hurt you."

Jeonghan nodded too Joshua.

"Does anyone know? The pack?"

"We don't really think it's necessary that they know because they only manifested recently and they aren't as awesome as they look. Pretty basic."

"Are you guys kidding me? You are basically an earth bender and you are basically a fire bender!! That's amazing."

"Flattery is appreciated,I-"

Just then the party of three were joined by Mingyu and Wonwoo. As they continued the stroll,with Mingyu taking pictures of just about anything that interested him the smallest bit, Jeonghan related to the alphas the dream Mingyu had.

Their guess was as good as his,blank.

" What if it's just Mingyu's ability starting to manifest," Wonwoo questioned a little nonchalant.

They all stared at him.

"That actually makes sense," Joshua commented.

Jeonghan frowned. "No it doesn't. It would if the dreams were making sense. We don't know what they're about. It could be related to any time line,the past,the present or the future. Or it could not even be a vision gift."

"We'll do some research on it and brainstorm."

The rest of the day was uneventful. They had dinner in the dining hall of Crescent moon. Jeonghan snorted,it looked like a picture in a magazine, everyone seated at tables,the only difference was the volume level. It was loud,family like.

A few pack members stared trying to figure out who was sat at the table with their alphas and beta. A blissful night of sleep followed and by the next day in the afternoon Mingyu and Jeonghan were back home.

Hoshi greeted him, "Hey beta. Glad to see you back safe. An envelope arrived for you."

Jeonghan sat down opening the envelope. In it was a picture of him,it was recent and he was smiling. He could faintly tell the Seungcheol and Joshua were behind him in the picture. He had on his Crystal Alumma birth necklace and a red circle was drawn around it. He turned the photo and froze,blood running cold.

I'm coming for what's mine. M.

In an instant his phone rang. He picked up.

"Angel ....we got a message from M. I think it's time we put our heads together and pieced this," Jeonghan could barely hear what Seungcheol was saying before he managed a weak reply.

"Great. I got one too."

A/n: M.....damn.

Thoughts on the abilities?

Vote, comment and share 🖤