Chapter 26

Awake and feeling a little bit better Jeonghan was alone in his room.

What connection was there between M and Crescent Moon. It wasn't exactly adding up. He was sure though about half of the story. He was being sought out.

That only meant he was going to open a door to a past he wasn't sure if he was ready to share with anyone.

But everything would turn out even worse if the two most important people in his life at the moment got to hear about it from someone else.

With that firm resolve he set out to tell them, they'd understand why he kept it from them.

He walked in and it was as if everyone was in the exact same spot he'd left them before,save for his empty seat.

"Guys,I think I might know one of the people who's after us. He was....he....he and I- well me and him share a-"

The door opened,and standing right in front of him was the one person he thought he'd never have to face.

"Well well well."

Jeonghan remained rooted where he was standing.

"Oh no Starfire,you didn't tell them about me. Well gentlemen as much as this whole suspense thing is cool,I'll cut to the chase. Marcellus Reed. And...Jeonghan over here,...is my mate."

"What the fuck did you just say," Seungcheol roared as he launched from his seat,only to be held back by an angry Joshua.

Marcellus only smirked.

"Oh careful over there,you don't want to be showing me any weak and soft spots this early."

"Where's your accomplice?"

"What accomplice?" Marcellus asked,feigning innocence.

"We know your working with someone Marcellus," Jeonghan spoke up quietly for the first time.

"Oh there it is,that voice. Oh the things it still does to m-"

Mingyu launched towards Marcellus this time and held him by the collar, "You don't get to disrespect him this much. You crossed into our land,you should be dead. Show a little gratitude that your still al-"

Mingyu stood frozen in his place when he felt something like ice run down his spine. It was cold...and extremely painful. A pained look slowly spread throughout his face and he turned away from Marcellus'eyes that seemed to be glowing a vivid blue,bluer than natural.

"That's what you get for acting all big bad Alpha on me,you get put in your place. There big Alphas than you Mingyu,much more powerful."

The air in the room remained tense  until Hoshi's eyes travelled to Marcellus'neck,seeing a familiar gemstone.

"Oh look! Finally,he's a smart one. That's right,our lovely gem of balance," Marcellus laughed.

The equilibria necklace glowed a royal blue on his neck.

"Much as I'd love to keep you gentlemen entertained,I have plans to be executing,and if I'm gonna be a villain I'm not going to be one who works behind a mask. I just made it easier for you. May the best men win," he walked to the door.

"Starfire,I'll be seeing you real soon," he chuckled and walked out before Joshua or Seungcheol could get to him.

There was too much for everyone to digest.

"Mingyu what did you feel that made you instantly let go?" Jihoon asked Mingyu.

"It was like ice,pure ice was being pressed onto my spine. It hurt so bad."

"Hydrokinesis,by the looks of it he's an alpha...a very strong one at that," Minghao concluded

"We know for sure he's working with someone,but it's going to be hard to get a weakness on him," Minghao said as his eyes trailed to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol and Joshua,they couldn't even meet his eyes. he knew how this looked.

"Hyung maybe you coul-" Jun spoke calmly but Jeonghan was already up and walking out the door,the anger visible in his body movement with each step he took.

Nobody dared to go after him,he didn't need it anyway.
.
.
.
A/n: .......hello.

Like, comment and share?😅