Chapter 18

M.

The alphas had sat in the office for over two hours trying to think about what that letter represented. No names came to mind at all.

For most of the part Crescent Moon had been a peaceful pack.

Things were starting to pile up. Mingyu was getting episodes that distorted his memory,they had partly won back Crescent Moon but clearly the suggestion for a new leader had shown the twins that some pack members were not the happiest with them.

And now a competitor for Seungcheol at the duel. Everything was a mess.

The results had come in to Joshua concerning the dead she wolf back at Luminai shortly after. She wasn't a member of their pack. That had come as a great relief to the alphas. It was a little reassurance that they knew who belonged to their pack.

The report further indicated that there were no redheads in their pack. Given the area they lived in it was highly unlikely for redheads to be around given they were commonly found in colder packs,at the poles.

Joshua threw the papers on the table. The duel had been scheduled for two days from now and anything could happen on that day.

Security would be upped as per the alphas' commands and no outsiders were allowed. All Seungcheol had to do was train and reassure himself that this message was just a bluff probably from someone who was trying to ruffle his feathers.

"I see no progress just sitting hear trying to figure out who M is. Maybe it's time we rang up Jeonghan like I promised?" Joshua spoke to his twin brother.

Picking up the phone they called him. He picked up after two beeps.

"Hey Angel,how's everything going there?" Seungcheol asked excited.

"We're fairly ok,and you? What was the reaction of your pack members?"

The alphas went on to fill him in on what had happened. Jeonghan was even more confused.

"Just M?"

"Yes,and the text disappeared after a while,which makes tracing it seem a bit impossible. But enough about us. What's really going on there?"

"Well Mingyu is having very vivid dreams at night. Nothing clear and of substance though. He said it's random blotches. Something like snippets of an event.

Nothing related though. And it doesn't help that these dreams occur at any time. And when they do he has no recollection of anything that happened prior. For now we're just watching and trying to find a connection."

The two alphas hummed trying to digest what Jeonghan had just told them.

"On the bright side Minghao and Jun made up. They can't remember what they fought about either which is the only thing that's closest to a connection.

The fighting had gone down a ton,given it's been only two days since you left but hey,maybe it was hear in the first place because you guys had overstayed your welcome," Jeonghan teased them with a laugh.

"Don't say things like that,I know Angel made you do that. That sneaky little wolf of yours. You should tell him our wolves are eager to meet him," Joshua answered Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was silent for a minute. "Angel says he was only kidding."

"Really? Now he plays the submissive card. Unfortunately we see through that act. He's at the top of our meet list," Seungcheol said.

"Oh so your planning on meeting other people besides us? Well that isn't very ni-" Jeonghan began to say.

"You always do this Hannie. One day we're going to learn how to play victim too," Joshua sulked.

They could hear Jeonghan chuckle at the end of the line.

"I hate to end this baby,but I've got sparring practice,stay safe for me."

And in a few minutes after their goodbyes Seungcheol was walking to their sparring grounds.

A/n: Wholesome quality communication. Sighs in jealousy.

Sorry for the late update. It's just been a terrible week because my Astro bias Moonbin passed away,and I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything. MHSRIP.

I hope your all ok though

I hope your all ok though. This is a little something.

Like,share and comment 🖤

-MA