Chapter 19

The day had come. Crescent moon was beyond excited excited. People had actually dressed up for this thing.

"I have to hand it to you Wonwoo,this has got to be our best idea yet. The pack seems really riled up," Joshua commented.

A ghost smile appeared on Wonwoo's face. He felt happy doing his job right. The arena was packed with Seungkwan being the MC. He was a crowd favorite so the energy was at fullest.

"Relax Cheol,you'll be great so far no one has submitted your name as an opponent, even if they do for starters your an alpha king,if you lose they're gonna think your doing it on purpose,besides,you practiced enough. So get out there and break a leg...or two,that sounded better in my head," Joshua told his twin brother.

Kids were running around in little armor suites and pretend swords,there was tranquility in the air.

Suddenly there was the sounds of horns being blown, "Looks like Alpha Seungcheol has a challenger!!" Seungkwan announced loudly.

Seungcheol turned to Joshua, "I don't think I can do this bro,the thing is- don't you think me getting injured when we're possibly under att-"

"We're not under attack Cheol," Joshua said as he pushed his brother towards the center

"You could say I'm sick-"

"Half the pack has seen you here you big baby. Just go," and with a final push he was in the middle of the arena.

"Haha,how goes it everybody..?"

Everyone stared at their alpha.

Seungcheol's opponent stepped in the middle too,Maximus.

Maximus alright look at that size,damn he's huge

Seungcheol scowled at his wolf.

'His size is my advantage dummy,I just need to see how quick he is,now please refrain from any snide remarks big guy'

Turns out Maximus wasn't exactly quick on his feet, Seungcheol snorted. Piece of cake. Everything was going fine until his wolf spoke up in the middle of the fight.

His name starts with an M, what'd you think of that?

Seungcheol froze for a while. Was this M? No it couldn't be,he could barely fight. Something told him if M were to battle him,he'd want to make a bold entrance.

Next thing Seungcheol knew he was being lifted up

' Didn't I tell you not to distract me,now I'm in the ai-'

And then he was slammed onto the ground.

Oh snap,I think something cracked.

'I swear to the moon Conri if you don't shut the fuck up,after this duel me and you will have a nice chat.'

Standing up he jumped into Maximus' back,the latter not expecting it. His balance was weakened. Seungcheol wrapped his legs around Maximu's neck,who was too busy flailing around. Bending backwards and using his hands as a support on the ground he flipped Maximus who landed front first.

Ouch.

'Something similar might happen to you C.'

His wolf chose that exact moment to retreat. Seungcheol chuckled,what a coward.

The crowd went crazy. Maximus had a bloody nose and was being attended to,and rest assured no one else was going against Seungcheol after that.

Joshua came up to him.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

"Hmmm I don't know,I think I just become a total badass when under pressure,lie a diamond you know," he humored Joshua.

"Ok ok cockiness aside,you did great and this whole thing seems to be working. Later in your speech you should say something like, 'See the way I fought back there,that's how I'll protect you!' it'll make them so happy,"

"I'll think about it. There's food here right,we should check that out,Wonwoo do you- ," Seungcheol paused.

"Where'd he go?"

"I'm sure he's around somewhere,let's go."

Wonwoo stared at his two alphas weave through the crowds before turning back to the two men Infront of him.

"Well that fight was fun to watch. They're distracted right?"

Wonwoo could only manage a small nod.
.
.
.
A/n: Guyssssssssssssssss. The album is here. I'm too broke to order but oh my dear Lord.

Wonwoo?! Hello,Prince Zuko!!

Woozi? Shirtless,umm yes I stannnn.

Jeonghan rapping!?!?!?! Guys you gotta hold me coz he's my bias.

Mingyu?! I won't even.

Joshua just had to come out in the cutest outfit and sing the most addictive line.

Coups. I am SPEECHLESS.

Junhui,never met a sexier man.

Hoshi!!! His stage presence. I love my team,I love my crew sjskejqbicikakvmbmcllap.

Dk serving us visuals gus,VISUALS. And him belting the lyrics.

My baby Boo. He did really good in the mv. He's in his prime.

Dino!!! Guys I cannot believe he's the youngest,he gets sexier every single time!! His dancing. Future of kpop innit.

Vernon we love that purple hair! I'm sure it's fading to silver but wow,his rapping. Guys Vernon dancing his isolation is amazing.

Honorary mention goes to Xu Minghao,this comeback ouuuu,he's shining guys I believe it's his era. His whole look(me being a little biased coz he's my wrecker) Why you gotta look so fine and guys his voiceeee!!

Ener Energy!!

Anyways favorite song on the album,well I like I don't understand but I love you and Fire as well.

Vote, comment and share 🖤