Chapter 3

^above,Alpha Seungcheol, alpha Crescent Moon Pack
.
.
.
.
.
Alpha Mingyu and his escorts had just left. As soon as the car was far away enough that they couldn't see it the three men sighed in relief.

Beta Wonwoo spoke up first. "I have to say,that beta of theirs is one of the hardest I've come across. I got goosebumps just working with him. "

"That's for sure," Joshua retorted.
"I don't think it's bad,he just knows what he wants," Seungcheol countered.

Joshua stared at his brother. They needed to talk in private. The duo headed back to the office. Once the door was shut they turned to each other. They knew.

"You felt it to," Joshua broke the silence.

"I want to know him. He just...I'm drawn in Shua. Like a moth to a flame. "

They knew each other too well. And Joshua's words to Alpha Mingyu echoed in their minds. They saw something in Jeonghan. They wanted to get it. Own it. Possess it.

"Aren't you a little afraid we'll get jealous of each other," Joshua laughed.

"Come on J, we've been sharing things from the time we popped out of mom,I think we'll be ok."

"Well how are we going to get to him? That contract was basically it. We have no other business with Luminai."

Seungcheol paced around then he remembered, "What did Wonwoo say,if need be..."

"....we could visit to train them."

Eureka.

"Cheol, Luminai is at peak stability right now,there's no opportunity for that to happen."

"Or are they?" he smirked.

"What is it that you have in mind. You better not be thinking of...."

"How about we talk about this over coffee. We'll get you that Americano you love so much and brainstorm."

The two exited the office heading out.
.
.
.
There was silence in the car. The three seemed to have a lot on their mind. Mingyu's mind strayed back to the beta with cold eyes. He had glasses on. Probably looked better with them off.

Jeonghan was struggling to understand how he had felt after those interactions. He was used to people feeling attracted to him,but for him to feel a tug too,very unusual.
The twins seemed so alike and yet so different. Unknowingly he had mentally drawn a table differentiating them.

"Hyungs,the silence,it's killing me. Did you two really not like Crescent Moon that much. For one I liked it but it was ummm.....too neat and pristine. "

Jeonghan played with his hair, "It's nothing like that. I was just thinking of how things are back home. "

"They're going to be so excited when they hear how it went. We should totally celebrate," Mingyu said.

"Oh you know I'm down to party any time!!!" Dino exclaimed.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. This was life as he knew it. It was up to one to make life enjoyable. The reality was too painful so as Luminai they'd taken things into their own hands. It's why a lot of people called them the free spirited pack.

As they drove in they were welcomed by their pack mates all dressed casually in beach attire.

"Bro get out of that shit,you look like one of those working class people," their packmate hoshi laughed at dino.

"How'd it go?"

"Well beta Jeonghan went all Loki smartass on them and we ended up with more than what we'd initially thought." Mingyu said with a smile.

"We had a feeling things went well so...party began an hour ago,get changed and come join us," Hoshi replied.
.
.
.

A/n : So we'll do a little Q and A. How did y'all get into Seventeen?

Vote and comment! 🖤