Chapter 25

"Jeonghan do you have any idea who M might be?"

Jeonghan sat silent.

"I don't think so guys."

It can't be him. It couldn't be him he thought. But the message Joshua and Seungcheol had received was loud and clear. This time it wasn't words but images.

On one side it was the picture of and angel,next to it the word or in big bold letters,and next to that a werewolf with a crown on it. An wolf king,an alpha king. The conflict was killing Jeonghan. No way in hell was he letting Seungcheol and Joshua lose their pack,and everything seemed to be spiralling back to him.

The paper used too was different,it was a shiny blue. On Mingyu's orders it was tested and found out to be  coated with equilibria hence the shimmer.

"That completely confirms that the equilibria has been tampered with," Wonwoo spoke up.

The thirteen of them hummed in agreement to what Wonwoo had just said.

"Did either of you have some kind of power struggle when taking over the leadership at Crescent Moon?"

Joshua and Seungcheol sighed.

"Took us a while to figure out but when we were pups,our father had an affair before he met our mother and she had a son,but she wasn't our father's mate."

"So when the time came to take over,the board of wolves rejected our older half brother because he was borne by someone who wasn't our dad's mate,infact she was a rouge wolf," Joshua finished his brother's words.

"You wait this long to tell us something this important?" Jihoon asked in disbelief.

"Ok but what's his name, why's he going with the initials M?" Hoshi asked.

"We're yet to figure that out. I think we should get to locating where he is first."

Unanimously they all left.

"Cheol,Joshua...can I...speak to you both?"

"Jeonghan why do you look so shaken up?"

"I'm not,I'm ok," he tried to smile but the two alphas could see Jeonghan getting paler.

"Ok well sit,let's hear it," Seungcheol said helping Jeonghan sit down.

"I- I couldn't say it in front of the guys but this necklace I'm wearing isn't made ordinarily. My mother gave this to me while s-she was on her death bed,it's the only thing I have of her. My dad was abusive and this necklace,it's made of Alexandrite.

That gem,is really really rare. It was momma's good luck charm,it brought good fortune and it kept me healthy since it changes it's color based on my body's health condition. It's what kept me safe this whole time.

Not a lot of people know about it and whoever is doing this doesn't want me t-to..."

Joshua watched Jeonghan go limp in his hands. Seungcheol stood up and the two checked his pulse,he was breathing. They tucked him into bed before fetching the pack doctor.

"He's under a lot of stress,and because his sensors are weak any slight injury will cause great damage,please take care of him," the pack doctor said and left.

Joshua looked at the necklace around Jeonghan's neck and saw it change color from a pretty green to a deep red. He didn't want to read into it too much but things weren't looking too good.
.
.
.
A/n: Sigh. There you go. I'm sorry for the late update,I caught a weird virus guys😭😭😭no,not covid. Anyways a picture of the loml for y'all