Chapter 22

"This looks comfy,thanks for bringing me. Are you ok? Your a little quiet. Well more quiet than usual," Mingyu asked the Crescent Moon beta.

"I'm ok Mingyu," Wonwoo smiled.

"I'll just take a shower and then we'll meet the others," Mingyu said walking into the en suite bathroom.

Left alone, Wonwoo's mind wandered back to the night of the rave.
                                🔅

Night of the rave
Wonwoo was proud of himself, he'd done a pretty good job avoiding Mingyu. The night was halfway done anyway and everyone had taken off for the run. Well almost everyone,he'd passed by his alphas with Jeonghan and they seemed very busy. Safe to say,they were busy.

He walked around basking in the silence.

"Isn't it too dangerous for a pretty thing like you to be out on your own?"

Wonwoo turned to look at the man. He was handsome,not Mingyu handsome but regardless,blonde hair and blue eyes, almost white if you squinted hard enough. His face was strong and defined and Wonwoo stopped himself from staring any longer.

"I'm sorry can I help you? Are you a member of Luminai?"

The wolf jumped off the tree branch,Wonwoo tried to scent him but the boy's scent was masked.

"Naa,I wouldn't want to be associated with this wacky kind of hierarchy," he replied with an eye roll.

Wonwoo was starting to get a little cautious and thought it'd be best if he walked away. He turned but just as he moved the boy spoke,

"Hey hey don't walk away, that's a little rude" as he pouted. "I have a preposition for you beta Wonwoo."

There was no harm in entertaining this,he seemed harmless.

"You need to get your alphas to back off what's mine. You see Jeonghan and I.... we're very special to each other and now your meddling alphas are...ruining it," he screamed the last part out.

Wonwoo fumed, "Do you know what your asking me to do?! I don't know why I entertained this but I will not be apart of whatever sick plot this is! You and your love deprived ass can can go to hell!"

The blue eyed boy only chuckled, "You'll reconsider soon. I'll see you in a few."

Wonwoo brushed him off. A few days later Wonwoo was phoned by his mother,his brother was unconscious.

As soon as he hung up he hung up he was met with crystal blue eyes.

"What did you do to my brother?'

"reconsidering that proposition now huh?"
                                 🔅

"Wonwoo?! Wonwoo?!"

Wonwoo was suddenly back in Mingyu's room.

"I'm sorry Mingyu,I zoned out...a little distracted," Wonwoo scratched his neck.

He watched Mingyu walk towards the dresser towards the lotion.

"Well...what's distracting you? Only I should be doing that," Mingyu said in an eerily calm tone.

"H-huh?" Wonwoo asked his hands fisting the duvet he was seated on.

Mingyu walked towards him pulling him up and holding him at the waist.

Mingyu smirked, "look at you,a stuttering mess. I missed this."

He peppered kisses along Wonwoo's jaw and neck before getting dressed and grabbing his camera.

"Let's go meet the rest," and walked out like he hadn't just done some damage.