Chapter 15

"Give me a walk through all that happened since I left," Jeonghan said as he walked back into the pack house,the pack warriors trailing behind him.

"All we know Beta Jeonghan is that after you left there was a brief silence before a crash was heard,we found Alpha Mingyu laying still."

Jeonghan was starting to get overwhelmed,none of it was making sense. Everything was jumbled and he couldn't find a single thing that could clue all this drama.

"Han,I think you need to calm down and think rationally," Joshua said slowly.

"Are you trying to say I don't think rationally? If you knew-"

He stopped himself. It's like he wasn't himself a few seconds ago,and then he was back to normal.

"That's not what he meant Jeonghan. With all due respect your pack's a mess right now and all we're trying to do is be of assistance ok?"Seungcheol spoke with a firm tone

"Can I talk to you,Joshua,Wonwoo and Woozi in private? Hoshi,Dino come as well. Minghao,Jun,I'm trusting you to hold down things here for a bit."

"I don't know about you Josh,but the air around here is coldddd," Seungcheol linked his twin.

"Him being this serious is kinda hot though Cheol,"Joshua replied.

In a flickering they were back to the same room where they were a few weeks ago.

"Bring a table," he commanded a few warriors.

They did as he ordered and then the body was laid on the table.

"Take a seat everyone. I made some very interesting discoveries,I decided to go for a run and there I run into a she wolf,there. It was nothing pleasant at all,we had a little fight before she gave up and shifted to her true state,"

Everyone in the room listened quietly to what he said.

"I tried to get information from her because it wasn't my aim to kill her,because I wanted to know who had the guts to go through the pack warriors and manage to sneak into our pack. But guess what she was way ahead of me,she grabbed a dagger and killed herself."

"Whoa whoa what on earth?" Dino asked confused.

"Guess what it gets more interesting,it wasn't strange to find a trespasser but on her left hand-"

On cue the pack warriors revealed the body. Jeonghan exposed her left wrist. Seungcheol felt his blood run cold.

"A crescent moon," Joshua said sounding a little shaken.

The members of the Luminai pack started to get safety cautious.

"All of you need to leave,we should've known you coming here to train us was just a cove-,"Dino began.

Woozi stared at Dino, "You have got to be kidding! Do you really think we'd need a face to take down your stupid pack? You already su-"

"Don't talk about my pack like that, that's crossing a line," Hoshi spoke up.

"Your taking his side now?!"

"Wouldn't you do the same?"

"Will everyone just just shut up? I'm the one holding the sword in here," Jeonghan spoke up.

"Hold on,where'd he get the sword?"

"Mingyu wouldn't want this.And where I got the sword doesn't matter. Seungcheol,Joshua do either of you recognize the girl?"

"No I don't think so. I know every family member in our pack."

"Does she look similar to any pack member?" Jeonghan asked as he scanned her fierce red hair.

"I'll get back to you on that,Hannie."

Jeonghan blushed a little at the nickname. This is no time to be blushing you fool,his wolf Angel scolded him.

Wonwoo suddenly stood up. "Equilibria!"
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Weekly update. Fml? Any ideas what it means.

Like,comment and share 🖤