Chapter 20

"Get me a warm water bath now!"

Jeonghan paced left and right. It had happened again. Mingyu had had one of his....dreams and he had been out for three hours.

Jeonghan placed the cloth on Mingyu. He was burning up. He'd done his best to ensure that the pack didn't know about this. He was starting to get a bit disoriented too. Mingyu was their leader and whether older than him or not,he needed his direction.

Mingyu started to shake in his sleep and then he was awake.

"Things aren't good Han,I'm absolutely terrified."

"Mingyu,talk to me,what did you see this time?"

"Shadows,dark shadows. There was stomping almost like a stampede. There was dust rising and it changed colors to blue,then it was dark again.
There were cries,and when they got too loud it's like I was pulled out of water. And when I looked around I was at the shore,right Infront of our packhouse. I couldn't move,believe me I tried but it didn't work.
From there everything turned blotchy and I woke up."

"That's quite a lot Mingyu,do you feel fine? I'll send for something to eat. Maybe someone needs to interpret your dreams for us. Shall I send for the-"

"No! Don't," Mingyu stopped him.

"Why not?" Jeonghan crossed his arms?

"I don't know who we can trust Jeonghan,these dreams must have a meaning and I'm sure we can figure it out. Just don't."

"Ok then. Also something came for us today,a letter."

Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows, a letter?

The seal at the top made them freeze. 

The board of wolves. The wolf engraved at the top baring it's teeth. No one could mistake it.

They opened it up.

Addressed to the Alpha,Luminai Pack.

       It has come to our notice that there seems to be a series of events transpiring that are causing unrest within your pack and the board has not been informed.
      Any information withheld that might cost any danger in the werewolf world is considered obstruction.
     Should the events taking place escalate negatively the board will be forced to intervene.

                                        Board of Wolves

"I could lose my title,this is a fancy way of them saying I'm on my last strike and I'm not fit to run the pack."

"Mingyu relax, we're gonna work through it. Take it easy on yourself. Get some rest, we'll meet in a few hours."
.
.
.
.
.
Seungcheol and Joshua were trying to catch up on all the work they had pending.

"Look at that,we are swimming in a pile of work. Thank God we got back," Joshua spoke.

Seungcheol was still trying to wrap his head around what has happened in the duel. Besides Maximus no one else had come to challenge Seungcheol. It couldn't be Maximus,that just felt off.

"Cheol I can hear the gears turning in your head from over here,share the burden."

"Listen Josh,besides Maximus I didn't duel with anyone else that day,it doesn't make sense. I thought that was where M would make a grand entrance and for some reason my mind doesn't think it can be Maximus,no way."

"Cheol maybe that was just a prank to frighten you. This M might all just be-"

A paper slid under their office door.

Seungcheol picked it up and opened it.

Miss me? I think I'd prefer a more grand entrance. Can't wait to meet you soon

                                          -M-

Seungcheol turned to his twin brother, "Prank huh?"
.
.
.
A/n: Sorry for the late update.

Also we hit 1k wohooooo🥂🥂🎉🎉🎉🎉.

IMPORTANT!!!!
So I was thinking in honor of hitting 1k we could do a dialogue with the character cast.

Please send in questions you'd like to ask each of the members and I'll have them answer them on the next update.

Yes it will be ot13.

Drop those questions in the comments!!!

Like,comment and share 🖤
-MA