Chapter 9

"Jeonghan,are you in there with ummm....our visiting-" Mingyu pushed the door to the office open.

"Thank goodness it's just you! But why do you smell like-"

Mingyu let his eyes travel from Jeonghan's face and on seeing the hickeys they widened.

"Did you fuck them?!"

Jeonghan finally snapped out of it looking up, "Gyu,when did you get here?"

"Did you fuck them ?" Mingyu repeated his question.

Jeonghan liked to leave him in suspense, "Oh relax that's no way to talk to an elder."

"Hyung,this could mean...."

"Relax little boy,I didn't," he said laughing.

Mingyu let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding.

Jeonghan studied Mingyu,as much as he was his alpha he considered Gyu his little brother.

"Hey,what's with the troubled look?"

"Hyung, I messed up big time. I- I kissed him ok? And I don't even know if he's into guys. He walked away!! I couldn't find him after. What if Crescent Moon wants to withdraw the pact an-"

"Slow down Gyu,who did you kiss?"

"Beta Wonwoo," he answered a little timidly.

"Hey hey it's going to be okay,don't worry. You two just need to talk it out."

"But hyung he's avoiding me!!"

"Who's avoiding you Mingyu? Anyways it can't be as bad as what happened to me last night," spoke up Hoshi from the door way.

Jeonghan groaned. "Ughhhhh guys, this never happens at any wolf rave. It's supposed to go smoothly. Are my organizing skills becoming shit?"

"Honestly this whole mess began when Crescent Moon was chosen as this year's guest," Hoshi replied sipping on his slurpy.

"Ok tiger,what happened to you?"

"Omg my horanghae heart! Anyways guys remember when the run began? I was leading but I got a little uncomfortable and then it well- I.....my little side came out."

Hoshi shook as he spoke, "I...I didn't want anyone to know so I tried to isolate myself and get out of little space but then I was discovered."

"By?" the other two asked.

"I don't like your anticipation!! But it was by that cold guy. I think his name was Jihoon? Anyways while I was in little space he told me his name was Woozi and I think he's had experience with littles. It hurts my pride to say but he took care of me. Really well. And when I was back to normal I just.....ran."

"I always kinda knew you guys would have shit experience when it came to love," Minghao laughed from the door.

The three turned to him.

Minghao walked in holding hands with his boyfriend Jun.

"Hey! Just because you two had a great lovey dovey story doesn't mean everyone gets one!" Mingyu huffed.

"Jeez ok,go easy on him," Jun said as he looked at his boyfriend. He was sweet.

"Were you spying on us Minghao?"

"Yes ofcourse, because I really can't hear things from a distance. Damn! I wish I had that thing. What's it called? Ah! Wolf hearing," he replied sarcastically.

"Ok let's all calm down and brainstorm solutions. Ok?" Jeonghan communicated.

"Would you look at those marks. Damn hyung,these alphas out here ain't playing," Minghao smirked at Jeonghan's hickeys.

"You were with the alphas last night? That's why you didn't catch up for the run?" Dino questioned starstruck at the entrance.

"Lovely of you to join us at this lovely hour gamma. Do join," Hoshi welcomed.

Jeonghan took the liberty of shutting the door.

"What is said in here stays in here. We don't want any pack members getting startled by anything they accidentally hear."

The team sat in a circle discussing what the members caught in their dilemmas should do. It's just how they worked,like brothers.

A few metres away the Crescent Moon members were doing the same.

In their alphas' room,Woozi was the first to speak up, "I think we should leave,the minute I help someone he runs away!"

"Oh we had our very own runaway bride too. Is it a thing with these Luminai guys?" Joshua retorted.

"Well,umm- I was the runaway bride in my case," Wonwoo said looking away.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: My carat heat is on cloud freaking 95 because GoSe returns tomorrow!!!

And in honor of that,what's your favorite episode of Gose?

Like,comment and share 🖤

-MA