Chapter 13

Wonwoo found Alpha Mingyu in the gym. Damn that man was fine. He didn't know how he was going to start up the conversation but it didn't hurt to try.

Usually people came to him and he'd listen,now the roles were reversed. As he slowly opened the sliding door he kept Minghao's words at the back of his mind.

He cleared his throat, "So ummm...you work out often?"

Mingyu turned to face the visiting beta a little stunned.

"Beta Wonwoo,your the last person I thought would want to see me,much less even talk to me. Is anything the matter? Did you have any trouble with-"

"I'm ok Alpha Mingyu. I just have a few things I wanted to say too. Since the last time someone did all the talking."

Mingyu turned a little red when he heard that. He replied, "Drop the honorifics,you could just call me Mingyu or Gyu like my friends do. Whatever sits best with you."

Wonwoo nodded,thinking of what to say first.

"Well the thing is,...."

He stepped forward and pecked Mingyu's lips.

"Wow,I did not expect that at al-"

"Shut up Mingyu,I'm talking this time remember?"

"My bad."

"I don't know but I hope that kiss provided you with some clarity. When we had our moment last weekend it's not that I didn't like it,it's just that it happened so suddenly,I didn't expect it and I didn't expect that I'd enjoy it.... Maybe even a little too much."

Mingyu dropped the dumbbell in his hand. He could be hearing things. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Well I'm....stunned."

"I know you must be. And I don't want whatever we were building to stop," Wonwoo couldn't believe those words had just left his mouth.

"And for that to happen you can't decide for me how I feel,what makes me comfortable or uncomfortable ok?"

"I won't and I'm sorry I did."

"That's ok."

They fell into a comfortable silence just staring at each other.

Mingyu suddenly fell to the ground. Wonwoo rushed to his side. Mingyu whimpered in pain.

"Mingyu? Are you ok what's wrong?"

"I'm fine,just a little.... headache but I felt my chest hurt too."

Wonwoo frowned,that was a little strange. He quickly mind linked his alpha, who just so happened to be with Luminai's beta.

The four all together managed to put Mingyu to rest in his chambers.

A little tired themselves they retired to their personal spaces.

________________________________________

Hoshi tossed left and right in his bed. He couldn't sleep. He'd tried everything but to no avail.

Eventually once he gave up he walked out onto the beach, maybe the sound of the waves would calm him down. He sat staring at the waves for a while.

"So he watches the waves."

Hoshi turned around to face Jihoon. Just the sight of him triggered his little,that he had been surpressing for a while.

"Yes he does," was Hoshi's only reply.

Jihoon couldn't believe his ears. He expected something, anything,an apology.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?" questioned Jihoon.

"No I don't. Your just guests and you'll be leaving soon"

Hoshi didn't want to talk to anyone about it. A select few knew about his little.

They continued to watch the tide. Jihoon shivered due to the cold. Hoshi put his jacket around the latter's shoulders.

"You don't have to g-"

"No,this is home, I'm used to the cold."

Silence fell upon them once more.

"I love to dance,so does the ocean. That's why I'm always watching it."

Jihoon hummed at that.

Hoshi stood up starting to walk away. He didn't want to get close to anyone new.

He turned to Jihoon.

"Little Hoshi likes you."

That was all he said before marching inside the pack. He left Jihoon a little confused. He was so warm and cold at the same time.
.
.
.
A/n: Update!

Ah,the calm before the storm. Y'all ain't ready for what's about to go down.

Guys caratland!!

Vote,share and comment 🖤