Chapter 10

"Are we really not gonna talk about what happened yesterday," Wonwoo asked Mingyu quietly as they finished their practice for the day.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable when I ummm...kissed you beta Wonwoo."

"Well that was-"

"Yes,I know it was inappropriate and your here on only work terms and because that agreement is the only thing binding us. I'll stay away from you,infact have a great day," Mingyu stood and walked away.

"But.....that wasn't even what I thought about it..."

Mingyu was already out of the sparring grounds. Wonwoo could feel the onset of a migraine. Perhaps a shower would fix that.

He decided to explore Luminai a little. He had nothing left to do for the day so it was worth a shot.

He couldn't believe it,they had a music room. Seems there was a lot of artists in this pack. And it was beautiful.

The instruments had some sort of shimmer to them and the closer he got the more he realized each was laced with a gem somehow. Either the straps or it's stand,but he thought it was pretty.

He looked at the sound proofing. Wow,no interruptions. He tested a mic and saw it worked just fine. The words started to weave together on their own.

"Outside is still dangerous but I still wanna see it,so turn on your computer,nobody can stop us. 24hr game game game game game boy!!!"

It went on for a while. He really felt free when he laughed. Secretly he hoped one day he'd get into a boyband. Childhood dreams.

"Is that a song about video games? Well...rap"

Wonwoo turned to see a tall slender man,he wore glasses too. But his fashion sense was on point.

"You deaf? I'm Minghao by the way."

"My bad, I'm Wonwoo and yes the rap was about video games. "

"Ok,well I think Fortnite is too violent. I can't believe little kids play that stuff."

Wonwoo chuckled a little, "If you think that then you haven't seen anything yet. Were you eavesdropping?"

"Kind of,I was on my way to the dance room when I saw someone belting. Kinda scary. You good?"

"Oh, I'm ok"

"Cut the crap"

"I was just here to let off some steam. It's what I do whenever someone talks over me. I'm used to it anyway"

Wonwoo sat down and sighed. Minghao sat next to him.

"Let me guess,was it your alphas?"

Wonwoo shook his head no.

"A friend?"

No.

"Our alpha?"

Silence.

"Oh,so it's Mingyu. You don't seem like you'd like to share more with me. But I'mma tell you a little something about him.

Mingyu likes for everything to be stable. An equilibrium. It's kinda why that's the gem that's in the middle of the pack grounds. He's going to do everything within his power that makes him feel like things are stable. Even if that might not actually be the case.

He talks...a lot. But your going to have to talk to him and be frank about it. Or else he's going to have that mindset instilled in him. "

"Oh,umm..ok. I'll try to."

Minghao stood up walking to the exit.

"Oh and Wonwoo? In my opinion you two would make a pretty awesome couple. Go get him boy!"

Before Wonwoo could justify why he was blushing Minghao was already out the door. He sighed as he tried to calm down.

He knew Mingyu was attracted to him and the reverse was true but Wonwoo had his own worries too,things that could prove to be problematic in the future.

As he relaxed he opened his mind link.

"Wonwoo? Dude!! I thought you were dead. You've got to get to the kitchen. Coups and Joshua and their lover boy are trying to cook....and failing. It's comedy. Get here,like now!!!"

Wonwoo laughed a little at woozi's message. He stood outside the music room. Which way was the kitchen again?
.
.
.
.
.
A/n : Next chapter we're getting ot13!!

Grateful for all the love shown so far.

An underrated seventeen song? Drop them in the comments.

Vote, comment and share 🖤
-MA