Chapter 8

Jeonghan woke up with a startle. His head was pounding. He looked at the bed he was in,this wasn't his. He looked to his left and right and almost let out a scream when he saw Alpha Seungcheol and Alpha Joshua.

He needed to leave,like now.

He grabbed his pants  and walked out. He needed to think rationally and try to piece everything together.

He took a shower and shower and settled in the office. What really happened last night?

Did they fuck? No, he'd feel the after effects of that.They did something though,he had a feeling.  Then how'd he end up in their bed?
.
.
.
.
.
10 hours earlier

"Meet me at full moon,"

Joshua and Seungcheol stared at jeonghan's retreating back.

"I want him so bad Shua,I gotta get him tonight"

"I mean fair enough it's the wolf rave,we could go just a little bit crazy. We can't mark him yet though," Joshua replied

"Hmmmmm,but what if my wolf takes over and.."

"Cheol you and I both know you damn well can control him,don't let it get to that."

The two alphas decided to explore a little. It was impressive what Luminai could do. Heck they knew how to make a lot of wolves happy,even if it was only for a few days.

"Oi, we're playing a few games,you wanna join us?" Woozi asked the two of them. They were sat in a circle with a few members from both packs.

Seungcheol shook his head as he looked at the Luminai pack members,their angel amongst them. These people had no problem showing skin at all.

They played spin the bottle for a while,beer pong even truth or drink. Despite all the alcohol consumed it barely had an effect on them as werewolves had a higher alcohol tolerance.

As they were about to move on to the next game they heard a loud voice, " Yo! Everybody!! Over here!"

"Yeah look at us!" a second voice added.

They all turned, "is that seungkwan? With that tiger guy? " Woozi asked as he stared at the two.

"On top of a car?" Joshua asked a little shook.

"You should know he loves attention by now," Vernon stated.

"The time has come!! It's time for THEE WOLF RUN!!"

The wolves cheered and hollered.

"Now Crescent Moon has a reputation of having weres that are very swift on their feet," Seungkwan said.

"But we here at Luminai are here to CRUSH that record!!" Hoshi laughed

"Oh it's on. The boundary is the northern border on the outskirts of the forest. Anything besides that is absolute Luminai territory,feel free to go crazyyyyyyyyy," Seungkwan said.

"Fastest wolf to reach the border receives....well you'll have to win to find out! Hey Seungkwan, looking like that,I bet I can beat you to it!"

A collective round of ooohhh's and ahhh's were heard from the huge crowd.

"Oh yeah?! You think you can..!"
Just as he almost stepped down to sprint he turned to Hoshi. I won't let you get to me. Infact I'm here to flag off the runners,and then I'll be at you!!"

"Let the wolf run begin....NOW!"

The wolves started to shift immediately,to their natural state. The run kicked off. The moon was shining brightly. Jeonghan watched ad most of his friends shifted.

"You coming?" Dino asked.

"I'll meet you there,in a few"

He smirked to himself,his fun was only just getting started.

"My oh my,would you look at the time,it's....full moon."

Jeonghan turned to look at the two alphas.

"You big boys couldn't wait a teeny bit huh? That bad?" he muttered as he walked and stood in between the two.

As soon as Jeonghan was within their reach they grabbed him,one at his front and one at the back. The two nuzzled at Jeonghan's neck.

"Oh you have no idea," Joshua replied to his previous question.

A/n : Well,that was.....a lot.

Your seventeen wrecker? Personally it's the8 and Vernon.

Vote and comment 🖤
-MA