Chapter I

"I promise you Kay, Rhea isn't who she says she is. She will use whoever she needs to make it to the top," Charlotte Flair placed her hand on my shoulder.
    "I'm not a wrestler anymore Char, I'm an official what would she need with me? Besides, Judgment Day isn't exactly fond of the rules," I sighed putting my hands on my face. Charlotte tapped my shoulder three times and sat in the chair that was placed in front of my desk. She sat back and placed her heels on my desk leaning back.
   "Look, I love you very much. I just don't want to see you hurt. We are talking about Rhea, the one who shifted who she was, even towards her fans," she pointed to the glass window over looking the entire stadium.
    "I guess you're right, she isn't who she says she is. Both in and out of the ring. "

~

     Paper work, paper work, and more paper work. I sat at my desk shuffled through applications and contracts, my hands dry from the paper absorbing my natural oils on my skin.
My eyes glancing at my old gear neatly displayed in a glass case with my champion belts and photos. I hate that I had to retire at such a young age, but opened the door for the youngest WWE Talent Director.
     "Kaylie?" Someone knocked on my door.
     "Come in," I sighed tapping the stack of papers on my desk to straighten them out.
      The door opened and I looked up to see Liv Morgan, "you doing okay?"
     I nodded and stood up from my desk, grabbing my purse and keys. "Don't you have a match tonight Ms. Morgan?" I asked raising my eye brow.
     "Yes, but I wanted to check in with my favorite official before tonight. You are coming right?" Her eyes pleaded for my attendance.
      "Rhea is on tonight as well, with Judgment day of course." I looked down at my watch and sighed, "I will be there, but the commentary booth is off limits miss."
      She laughed and left my door way, I sighed and walked out of my office closing the door behind me. My heels clicking against the tile floors of the stadium back way, all through the halls. I walked through the back stage, finding the dressing rooms.
    "Char?" I called out for my best friend, her blonde head poked out from her dressing room.
"Yes?" She smiled, her hair still in curlers.
"See you tonight, blondie," I laughing waving signaling that I was leaving to go somewhere.
I continued down the hallway to meet with my boss "Triple H" or as I call him Pauley. I seen him standing outside of his office speaking with Ray Mysterio, good guy.
"Kaylie, just who I wanted to see. Good talking to you Ray," his voice was deep enough to shake the earth I swear.
"Pauley, what is this meeting for?" I asked as he lead me to his office. I sat down in the seat before his desk, and he followed suit in his own chair.
"Well, Kaos...." He looked to the left using my old stage name, and this normally meant he needed a huge favor. "....you have been one of the best talent directors this company has had, but after some deep thought and calculating..."
"Paul spit it out, am I being fired?" I asked sitting up straight.
"Oh no absolutely not, more of a promotional arrangement...Vince wants you back in the ring..." he stated making a winced face like I was going to hurt him.
"Why?" I asked relaxing back and crossing my legs.
"Well, with Judgements day making a huge splash, alongside Edge. Vince wants you to step back in as Kaos, but with a small twist to fit the dark side."
"What kind of twist?" I asked. He opened one of his desk drawers and pulled out two things, red contacts, and fake custom fit fangs.
"A vampire?" I asked amused slightly, he pushed the items in my direction.
"Yes. But Vampire with a y. V-A-M-P-Y-E-R. You know, you disappeared for a while and went thought a sort of transformation. From Kaos who wore bright colors and acted like a Harlequin, to a stone cold vampire," he explained everything and presented me with a piece of paper and a pen. "Your comeback will be the shock of the decade, with some other twists in mind. But we will get to those soon enough," he placed the pen in my hand.
"When would this all take place, I mean it's a lot to take on again."
"I know it's sudden but, for this story to work it's going to have to happen tonight. Come on Kaylie, I know you have been itching for a come back and with your new persona. All we are asking for is just a little more time with you in the ring again." He pushed the paper closer to me, the paper that waited for my final signature.
"You know the rules, the people, and the company. Your director spot is yours when you come back to office, come on."
"I'm going to need to change everything, even my song," I sighed signing the dotted line. Paul smiled and shook my hand.
"We have everything taken care of Vampyer Kaos, just go back to your office that you get to keep by the way, and all your stylists will be waiting for you." I picked up the contacts and fangs before walking out of his office. I closed the door behind me, and walked back to my office where in fact, my stylists were waiting on me.

"Welcome back."