Chapter 9

Friday night rolled in quickly, and one thing was for sure. Rhea won't leave my mind. I sighed as I put in my contacts, why is it I can't stop thinking about her?
     "Nervous?" Dakota asked as I seen her reflection in the mirror.
     "No, I've been doing this a long time. Even behind the scenes," I popped in my fangs and turned to look at her. She got closer to me every second she could, and it was rather uncomfortable.
     "So when are those pretty lips going to be on my neck," her voice laced with seduction. Her hands place on either side of my chair's arms.
     "Dakota, I don't know what you are thinking but this is business only," I stated leaning back slightly.
     "Come on, you don't want to try to think about someone else for a change?"
      I pushed her away gently and stood up, "Dakota, it's very clear you have a thing for me." I looked over to see Rhea peeking through my door. "I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Rhea, actions speak louder than-" Dakota ran and pressed her lips on mine. But just as soon as she did, my hands pushed her off.
    "Words," she finished for me with a smirk.
    "Get out of my office Kai," I snapped pointing to the door.
     "Chemistry Kaylie, it's there. You felt it, I know you did," she winked leaving my office.

~

     "So she just kissed you?" Charlotte asked shocked.
     "Yes."
      "Well, how was it?"
      "Not sure."
       "You going to do it again?"
        "Not sure."
       "I mean, you are in a chemistry line with her." Char finished as my music played.
       I ran out jumping into the ring, a mic quickly was handed to me. "I guess you haven't heard from me much with everything going on," I started as the crowd settled. "I never officially said, I'm back," I waved to everyone. "But tonight, I'm taking out the Judgment day one by one, starting with Dominic Mysterio. You see, he betrayed his own father. A father who taught him everything he knew about WWE, and that is wrong!"
      "Vampyer, shut it!" Dom shouted over a mic walking down the aisle. "You have done nothing to flap and flash your fangs, why don't you do something about it?" He snapped sliding into the ring.
      I threw down my mic and he followed suit, he charged as I dodged to the side and grabbed his shirt lifting his body and quickly slamming it down. His body almost bounced as he stood up, I kicked him into the ropes and swung around kicking his face.
     I stepped back and he managed to land one punch, but I grabbed his arm and slammed him down once again. Pinning him was so simple.
1
2
Kickout
    He grabbed my hair and threw me into the corner, slamming me into the hard metal. I kicked my legs back and grappled him, leaning my body weight back sending him backwards. Both Rhea and Dakota came running out, both attempting to get into the ring.
    "VAM-" Rhea was pulled back by Dakota.
     "SHE IS MINE!" Dakota snapped back.
      I let go of Dom and pulled him up, slamming him into the corner like he did to me. All four of us brawling things out, but I made it personal as Rhea kept trying to climb in the ring.
     Dom fell to his knees, much like Rhea does. My foot collided with his face. He fell back like a statue and I pinned him.
1
2
3
WINNER!
     The official lifted my arm up and soon I felt a sting in my back, making me fall down.
    "FINN!" Rhea shouted still fighting off Dakota, I rolled over looking at Finn holding a stick, which he clearly used on me.
    "This weak thing is what you wanted?" Finn snarked slamming the stick on me once again.
      "Fuck this shit!" Rhea shouted kicking Dakota down, she climbed into the ring and ripped the stick from Finn and breaking it in half. "What do you think you are doing?" She snapped as I held my body in pain.
      Dom got up with the assistance of Finn, while Dakota and I lay on the ground in agony. Edge sprinted out and grabbed Dakota leaving me with Judgment day, I slowly pulled myself up using the ropes.
      "You lose Dom, accept loss and get over it," I grunted imagine pain.
       "Well it looks like your so called team-"
       "I didn't leave her behind," Edge called out running back for me. He entered the ring and Finn soon went toe to toe with Edge, all focus fell from me as I collapsed on the floor.
       "Hey, I'm getting you out," Rhea said picking me up and running to the Gorilla. This made the crowd go wild, but I simply wrapped my arms around her neck. "MEDICAL! I need medical!" She shouted finding a random table to sit me down on.
      Staff ran to me and looked at my back, that was covered in nasty red blisters. Rhea pacing as they examined me, "is she okay?"
     "Rhee, I am fine," I sighed as they bandaged me up.
     "Rhee? You haven't called me that in a while," she smiled slightly but soon frowned at the sight of the amount of bandages needed.
     "Take it easy Kaylie. Your lucky you didn't break your back again," the staff said soon walking away.
     "Fuck," I huffed attempting to get up from the table.
      "I had no idea he was going to do that," Rhea ran her hands through her black hair. I placed a hand on her shoulder.
     "It is okay, but can you-"
     "Take you to your office? Yes." She picked me up bridal style and for some reason my face became painted with pink.
     "Thanks," I sighed leaning my head on her shoulder. She carried me to my office and closed the door behind her, her hands gently sat me down in my chair.
"Anything for my queen," Rhea sighed kneeling down near my chair. Her hand pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "If Dakota ever touches you again like that, I will end her," she placed a hand on my cheek and slid her thumb back and fourth against my skin.
"Trust me, I didn't expect that," I sighed leaning into her touch.
"You're lucky you didn't break your back again Kaylie," she said looking through my window. Her body slowly standing up, observing the events below.
"Pull the curtains shut Rhea," I said motioning to the black out curtains. She slid them down the window, covering the crowd below.
"Why did you want me to do that?" She asked leaning on my desk. I stood up and limped in her direction, making her grab me by the waist and without thinking I crashed my lips onto hers. She pulled me close watching for the injuries on my back.
I pulled back and looked at her, "you have this one time," I winked.