Chapter 26 (mature content)

*6 Months later*

   "Rhea, have you seen my box of towels?" I asked unpacking the last box from the kitchen. Rhea and I moved in together, in her apartment, since my leave ended I have defended my title left and right. Still the champion, and proud of it. Rhea poked her head around the corner and pointed to a box labeled 'towels' on the ground, her face laced with slight amusement. I sighed and picked up the box, ripping open the tape to pull out the black towels from my previous living space. I carried them to the closet she kept her towels and some sheets in to put them away, as I closed the door behind me I realized that was in fact the last box I needed to empty before officially being completely moved in.
    "It only took you about a month to be done," Rhea chirped walking into the living room only to plop down on the couch.
    "I could have taken longer if you wanted me to," I smirked walking into the living room with her.
    "Oh no, I was getting tired of tripping over boxes." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch next to her, her hand now rested on my thigh as I relaxed back into the spot I was in.
    "I'm happy you decided to move in, there really wasn't a point in paying for a place you weren't staying at," Rhea made that point a month or so ago to convince me to move in, which obviously worked. Since my back healed I've been trying not to let anything hold me back, I mean sure the whole Eclipse thing is still going on, but people have moved on to other things. Charlotte is still being aggressive about the whole thing between Rhea and I, but quite frankly I don't care. I've never taken the easy road before, and that was not going to change about me.
    "You thinking about something?" Rhea asked pulling me from my thoughts.
     "No not really, it's quite nice to actually relax in our home," I said stretching my arms out, you could hear a faint pop from my spine as I relaxed back into my seat.
    "Trust me I know exactly how you feel," her face turned to me with a devilish grin. I raised my eye brow as she placed her lips against mine, both of us moving in sync with one another. I felt her hand move behind my neck to push me closer into her, soon our tongues were laced together in perfect sync. She pulled me on top of her, not breaking the kiss we were sharing. Her other hand trailed down my back, only to rest at the curve above my ass. Her fingers gripped the edge of my shirt, I could feel her grip tighten at the hem. My hands fell above her head, one on each side trying not to put my full weight on her body.
    She shifted to pull my shirt up, sliding past my back, then over my shoulders. I shifted my weight so it would be easy to pull off completely, only momentarily breaking the kiss we were not taking a break from. She tossed the shirt on the floor, leaving me in a black sports bra and a pair of her sweats as we continued our very heated moment. Rhea pushed my weight up finally breaking the kiss to pull off her own shirt and push herself on top of me, one hand was holding her weight from the couch below us as her other caressed my bare skin. She looked at me with desire, and I could see the heat visibly rising to her now flush skin.
    Her free hand pulled down the sweats, more like ripped them down. She tossed them much like my shirt, then stopped. She looked at me briefly, then stood up. Her hands picked me up bridal style like it was nothing, only to carry me to our shared bedroom. She tossed me on the bed, and stood there at the foot with a smirk plastered on her face. I sat up, resting my upper body on the support of my forearms. She straddled my waist and began to pull my sports bra off, and toss it to the side. She began to attack my neck with sloppy kisses and trailed down to my chest, she cupped my left breast in her left hand and began kissing my right.
    Her tongue flicked and slid across my right nipple, my hands clearly gripping the sheets and she switched motions between the left and right breast after about 3 minutes on each side. This went on for about 10 minutes, until she had enough and began trailing down. Her hands pulled down my underwear and she aggressively opened my legs, leaving kisses on each side of my thighs as she made her way down.
    She licked very gently at first, just to tease me. Her arms gripped my legs, her hands resting on my hips. She quickened the pace and dug her face in between my legs aggressively, each lick and suckle became more dominant. My head leaned back letting out a few moans here and there, I could feel her right arm snake way from my hip and soon enough I felt two fingers enter me. My moans became louder and she enjoyed the sound, her pace got quicker and her tongue became more aggressive.
    She was a woman who knew what she wanted, and knew exactly how to get it. I felt my stomach tighten and she knew exactly what that meant, faster. She gripped my leg with her left hand and quickened her pace to the fastest she could go until the only thing you could hear was my moans.
   "I'm going to cum," left my lips as she smirked against my body. Soon enough I relaxed, relaxing every ounce I had in me. She stood up and collapsed on the bed next to me, pulling me into her arms.
   "I think this was one of the best ideas I have ever had," she smiled kissing my temple.