Chapter 16

"We have your back," Finn said as we all stood up at the end of the night to get ready to leave.
"Thank you again guys," I smiled as Rhea and I walked up to my office.
     "Are you really sure about that match with Flair?" She asked as I took out my fangs and contacts.
    "I don't really have a choice, I already accepted it," I sighed now closing fang case. She ran her hand through her hair and looked at me with a concerned face.
     "You haven't sighed anything yet. Kaylie, you really need to think about this," her hands slid under my leather jacket and pulled it off, tossing it over to the clothes Vince bought me.
    "Rhee, I'm not going back." I quickly got undressed and put on some swear pants and a tee shirt. "Besides, I'm not letting anyone control me. Not anymore."
    "It's not about control, it's about your safety. Finn almost broke your back with only a kendo stick," she paused to look at me. "Charlotte is not like Bliss, she won't stop when you are hurt. I've done my time with her."
   "I know, but I just need to do this okay?"

~

    We were sitting at the bar of a local pub, and Rhea was still going on about the match. "I'm just saying, the moment you say my name. I'm going out there to get you, one way or another."
    I placed my hand in hers, "okay fine, that works. But you do not step in that ring until I call your name." She smiled with a sigh of relief.
   "Thank you, plus we have that stupid party this week. You could do the signing there, since it is public," she ran her thumb over my hand as I took a sip of my drink.
   "Not a bad idea," I smirked. Rhea tilted her head to the side and shrugged her shoulders, "what are you wearing to that anyway?"
     "Probably a suit or something, not sure yet. Probably depends on what you're wearing," she took a sip of her beer following that sentence.
    "I'm not going to be able to eat," I sighed making her look at me confused. "I have to wear my fangs," I finished making her understand what I meant.
    "We can eat before if we need to, besides I bet the food will be terrible anyway," she laughed a little and finished off her beer.

A/N

It's been a while. I haven't wrote anything in a long time. But alas Rhea ripley has my heart at the moment and we are #1 in her category right now.
If anyone has any suggestion about drama or storylines, hell even what you want to happen next. The comments are open.

I try to update as frequently as possible.