Chapter 14

"Kaylie! Just who I wanted to speak to!" I sighed leaning back in my office chair, Vince called me just as I walked through the door.
    "Good morning Vince," I said rocking left and right in my chair.
    "I have seen all the tweets, I love the drama. You're really bringing it back to the ring Kaylie. Also congratulations to both you and Ms Bennett," I sighed in relief, at least someone wasn't mad at me.
    "Thank you, clearly not a lot of people have the same feelings on our recent news," I said still rocking left to right.
     "I'm aware, but that is okay. All that matters is you both are happy. But speaking of others ideals, I have a huge favor to ask of you."
     "Of course," I laughed a bit at his last statement.
      "I want you to leave the Eclipse, Charlotte Flair will take your place with them. Don't join Judgment day right away, be a lone wolf for a while before making that move. You're really good at keeping them strung along. I also set up for you to get better fangs, someone should be coming in to mold your teeth and do everything there. You also have an order for other colored contacts arriving today, as well as more gear and costumes." I stopped rocking and quickly wrote everything down on a piece of paper near me.
    "Got it, anything else?" I asked tapping the pen on the table.
     "Yes one last thing, there is a party coming up soon. I expect you to make an appearance now that you are back in the game," I rolled my eyes and wrote that down as well.
    "Yes sir, anything else?"
     "Nope, good luck and have fun! Talk to you later bye," he hung up and I sighed slightly smiling.
There was a knock on my door and Rhea walked in with a box, "I think this is for you," she said placing it on my desk. "Oh and someone is here to see you," she added letting someone in. "He said he is here for your teeth," she said confused.
"Yeah Vince wanted me to get updated fangs," I laughed motioning the man to come in. He quickly set up and Rhea stayed leaning in the door frame.
"How did that go?"
"He was happy for us," I smiled as the man moved to me with a teeth mold. His hands went over my head and he pressed in the tray with the mold.
"That's good, at least someone is happy for us. We are all the talk down stairs," she glanced behind her and then back to me. "Careful mate, that's my girl."
The man pulled the mold from my teeth and I wiped the excess from my skin. "He also has some things planned for me," I said reaching for the box Rhea laid on my desk.
"Really? Like what?" She asked as I pulled open the box.
"Just some things," I smirked looking at what all Vince ordered. Rhea came over and looked in the box as well.
"Why do you need that many contacts?" She asked pulling them out and looking at them. "I mean you got, more red, white, black, purple, and what else. Looks like gold."
"Do you think I know? He might have ordered them to match outfits," I said thinking about it for a second.
    "Probably so, I guess I should expect to bring that up too?"
    "If you wouldn't mind," I sighed. The man came back over and placed my new fangs in my mouth.
    "Okay you have both top and bottom now, they should fit better," he said holding up a mirror.

    "Yes much better, thank you," I said as he handed me a case to hold them

    "Yes much better, thank you," I said as he handed me a case to hold them. He packed up quickly and left, Rhea came around my desk and took a closer look at them.
    "Four fangs?" She tapped them in my mouth and left a slight peck on my lips.
    "My boss told me to do it," I said throwing my hands up in the air. I pulled them out and put them in the case.
    "I'm feeling like drinks after tonight," Rhea said out of the blue.
     "Yeah that's fine, I'm staying with you tonight if that is okay," I said snaking my arms around her waist.
      "Oh so you're telling me?" She smirked resting her arms over my shoulders. She leaned in to kiss me, to which I kissed back.
       I let her go and tapped her butt, "alright we gotta get in gear," I said looking at my watch.
      "Why what time is it?" She asked when another knock was heard at my door.
      "Come in," I called as a staff member came in with a rolling rack, absolutely filled with gear and dresses.
      "Holy shit," Rhea said pulling in the rack and dismissing the staff.
      "Vince," I sighed pointing her to roll it next to my other gear. "And it's about to be noon," I added.

~

     Rhea left to get ready in the normal dressing rooms, while Claire came into my office. "Now I was given very specific instructions," she said pointing for me to sit down.
    "Vince again?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she nodded and dug into the contacts box from earlier.
    "White." She held up the case and went over to the gear rack.

   I rolled my eyes and smirked slightly, white was not something I would normally wear but Vince did pretty good choosing things for me

~

Claire finally put my contacts in and handed me my fangs, which I popped in. "Kaylie," she said right before leaving.
"Yeah?"
"If they aren't happy for you, they aren't your friends," she said leaving and closing the door behind her. I sighed and looked out of my window to the stadium.
"She is right you know," Rhea's voice said from behind the door.
"No, you can't come in here before tonight," I said.
"I wasn't!" She laughed.