Chapter 18

I was in my office, hiding from the world. I have to fight Charlotte tonight, this could be the biggest match of my career. "Fuck!" I shouted pounding my hands on my desk, the nerves were filling my body. I've never in my entire career thought I would have to fight two people, Rhea Ripley, and Charlotte Flair. But here we are on the ladder.
   "Woah are you okay?" Dom walked into my office as I stood there both hands propped on my desk.
   "Yeah, just...I'm fine," I sighed looking up at him.
   "Rhea was running behind and she wanted me to check on you," he said scratching the back of his head.
   "Thank you. I'm fine really," I said walking over to my clothing rack.
   "You want some help?" He asked walking in to close the door behind him, I nodded and he sighed.
   "I would make a huge statement if I were you, I mean this is Flair we are talking about," he said walking next to me looking at all of my gear.
   "Yeah, I just think this whole fight is bullshit," I said as he pushed through all the clothes.
   "It is what it is, but I feel like you knew what would happen if you started dating Mami," he said pulling out a black catsuit with a cape.

 "Here," I took the clothes and folded them on my desk

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Here," I took the clothes and folded them on my desk.
       "I did." I said pulling out my contacts box to let him dig through the options.
      "Is it worth all of this?" He asked rummaging through all the colors.
      "I absolutely think so, I'm going to choose my happiness. And she makes me happy," I said as he pulled out the gold contacts. I watched as he set them down on my desk and put the box back where I got it.
     "That's all that matters then," he placed a hand on my shoulder. "But I would recommend, for your own protection. Join the Judgment day sooner than later," he made his way to the door to leave.
    "Why do you say that?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.
    "Having a group to protect you is a smart move, no only in the ring. But in the real world," he smiled slightly.
    "I just don't know Dom," I sighed as he left my office.

~

   I was currently in the gorilla when Rhea walked in, "how are you feeling?" She asked adjusting the cape on my gear.
   "Nervous," I laughed slightly. She placed a kiss on my temple and gave me a light squeeze.
    "Don't be, you've got this," she reassured me.
I looked on the screen before the entrance watching everything that was going on. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, Rhea clearly saw I was nervous. "Stop making yourself nervous, it's just a person out there," she said pointing out to the ring. "A person who doesn't want us together!" I looked at her and she smirked, "a person who wants us apart!"
    I suddenly grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply, her hands snaked around my waist. I let her go and growled facing the tv. "That is my girl right there, now you go out there and show them how brutal you are!" My music played and I ran out to the aisle. I crouched down like Rhea in her entrance and raised my arms letting out a ear piercing shout. I ran to the ring and faced Charlotte, who had this smug grin on her face.
   "Alright ladies, I was a clean match. This contest is an I quit match, tap out only. Winner takes championship," the ref patted both of us down and I took off my cape throwing it to the ground behind me.
     The bell rang and Charlotte charged at me, throwing a punch to my face making me fall back. I stood up and watched her, letting her land whatever she wanted on me. Her hands gripped my hair and threw me into the corner about five or six times. I laid there as she stepped back, the fear written in the faces of the crowd was clear. I climbed up to the top rope where Char was not paying attention and jumped on her back, my hand gripping the back of her neck.
    Her hands attempted to claw at mine as I pushed her face into the ground, I let her go and stomped on her upper back about 10 times until she rolled out and swiped my feet from under me. I landed on my back and she lifted me up, my legs wrapped around her waist. I could feel her drop me but I rolled under her legs making her land face first and I on my stomach. My legs tightened their grip, her legs flailing to attempt to kick me. I pushed my body up, making her bend back and scream in agony. She gripped my ankle and I released her, her body lay there to catch her breath. I quickly stood up and she followed, she went to kick me but I moved and caught her leg twisting it making her fall.
    Her hand went directly for my hair and started to pull, I moved back making her fall again. She swiped my feet again making me fall back, she straddled my waist and started punching me left and right. My arms went up in defense, I rotated my body to suddenly straddle her. My hands gripped hers pushing her into an arm bar, making her lay on her stomach. "Have you had enough?" I snapped pushing on her arm harder.
   She screamed and pushed me off, grabbing me and successfully throwing my down this time. The wind was knocked out of me and I curled up trying to catch my breath but she put me into a vertical suplex, I rolled over and coughed from impact. "Have you had enough?" She mocked, I held my stomach and pushed myself up. I could hear Edge's music as she appeared on the outskirts of the ring, momentarily distracting me as Charlotte kicked me right in the spine. I fell to my knees as Edge grabbed my arms and held me to the ropes.

"This is my brutality!"

   Rhea pulled edge off of me and I moved to the side making Charlotte miss my back again, I pulled myself up using the ropes. Everything moved in slow motion, I could feel my back burning in pain. The blood started to pour from my nose from previous impacts, the droplets seeming to make the only noise in the whole stadium. Rhea holding back Edge, but looking in horror at the sight before her. I straighten my posture and wiped the blood from my face, smearing it across my cheek. I took a single look at Charlotte and grabbed her hair slamming her down on her stomach, I sat on her back and pulled her left knee to me. Twisting it until she cried.
    "I'm going to paint this ring red," I smirked as my blood dripped on her skin. I heard nothing but my own heart beat as I slowly twisted even more, the official pushed me off and handed me the belt. I was out of it. Rhea jumped in the ring and grabbed me as my body fell limp, I was still conscious, but my body went out.
    "You won!" She shouted just loud enough I could hear her through the fog in my ears. "Kaylie?" She became concerned at my lack of response. She pulled me out of the ring and carried me to the medical bay, "MEDICAL DAMN IT! I NEED MEDICAL!" She placed me on a med bed and I was swamped by various staff. They cleaned the blood and assessed my damages fairly quick, it wasn't until someone snapped smelling salts in my face that I came to.
    "HOLY FUCK!" I shouted sitting up. My back aches and Rhea sighed in relief.
    "Don't do that again," she said sternly. "Here babe, this is now yours." She handed me the belt and I just stared at it.