Chapter 21 (short chapter)

"What do you mean you insta carted over 200 bucks worth of alcohol?" I asked glaring at Damian as he placed 7, no 8 bags of drinks on my kitchen counter.
     "Well, we party," he said trying to look innocent.
     "You all," I paused and pointed at everyone in the room. "Sleep here, no one leaves, no one drives, nothing." They all nodded in agreement and I signed. Rhea let out a small laugh and stood up to go to the kitchen with Damian.
    "So you're really Hispanic?" Dom asked.
     "Yes. Colombian," I said rolling my eyes at the two in the kitchen.
      "I had no idea," he said surprised. I stood up and groaned holding my back.
     "Take it easy," Finn added watching me. I walked over to the kitchen counter and watched as Damian and Rhea pulled out the bottles from the bags.
     "Cups are in the top cabinet," I said pointing above the sink. Rhea went over and pulled out some glasses, her eyes looked at them and smirked.
     "These are Tiffany," she said looking at me.
     "I'm a director still, remember?" I pointed at a bottle of Patrón and she poured me a shot. Which I quickly took with a straight face making everyone look at me.
     "Nothing, no squint." Damian said raising an eye brow.
     "I'm not like Dom," I smirked soon taking another shot. I just wanted the pain in my back to go away at this point.

~

"Okay! Okay! Truth," I smirked sipping on my fifth drink of the night. My body felt heavy and I knew I was drunk, but here I am drinking away my physical pain.
"Have you and Rhea had sex yet?" Finn asked with a smirked plastered on his flush face.
"No, came close to it once," I said winking at Rhea. "Speaking of Rhea, truth of dare?"
"Truth," she smirked at me.
"Alright, would you have had sex with me in my office if I would have let you?"
"Baby, I would have you screaming my name on the desk," she winked at me again and I took another swig of my drink.
     "Oh shit!" Dom said watching the events unfold before him.

Welcome to the Circus On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara