Chapter 17

I rolled out of bed and checked my phone, "Thursday already?" I yawned stretching. Rhea was still sleeping so I took it upon myself and jumped on her.
"Oi! Fuck, I'm up!" She shouted as I stood back up.
"Come on, we gotta get our shit together for later," I said going to my closet to throw on some sweats and a tee. "We both have hair appointments soon, plus you got to figure out what you are wearing," I said as she got up herself.
"I'm gonna go home and get myself situated,
I will meet you at Claire's salon," Rhea put on her clothes and kissed me as she was leaving.

~

   Rhea and I walked into Claire's actual salon, kinda funny that Rhea's stylist was here too. "Kaylie, get in my chair," Claire shouted as I went to sit down. "Rhea, you too."
    Rhea went and sat in the chair next to me, where Alex greeted her. "So you actually showed," Alex teased as they placed a cape around the both is us.
    "How is life?" Claire asked motioning to Rhea.
    "It's amazing," I smiled as she blindfolded me, yet again.
    "What is she doing?" Rhea asked.
     "Calm down, Vince makes the calls with her." Claire laughed as she got to work.

~

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as the blindfold came off. My hair was neatly curled with hints of purple, the red was gone. I turned to look at Rhea who had her roots touched up and a light trim.
"You look beautiful," Rhea said getting up from the chair, I followed behind looking at the time.
"Vince said you have a gown in your office waiting on you," Claire smirked as we walked out the door.

~

Rhea went back to her place to get ready and I went to my office to see what Vince had laid out. To my surprise there was a plastic bodice with a beautiful red gown on display as soon as I walked in.

  "You out did yourself Vince," I said to myself as I quickly changed and put on some makeup

Demi Bennett ❤️

"Are you ready yet? You are going to be late."

"I am almost done."

~ (sorry about all the time skips)

    Rhea was waiting at the door of a fancy hotel for me, but as soon as I walked up to her. Her jaw dropped, she was in an all black suit looking hot as hell, so I'm sure I did the same. "You look sexy as hell," Rhea smirked handing me my fang case, and a pair of black contacts.
    "I forgot about them," I said quickly putting them in.
    "That's why I grabbed them," she said kissing the side of my head. I handed the cases back to her, and she shoved them in her pocket. "Ready?" She asked holding out her hand.
    I took her hand and we walked through the doors, immediately swamped by camera flashes.

    "Rhea! Vampyer!" They all shouted at one and in different directions. Rhea pulled me through to the party where it seemed the world stopped when we walked in.
    "Are you sure about this?" Rhea whisper in my ear and I nodded. She sighed and we walked in,
Eventually everyone carried on their conversations. Charlotte and the rest of the Eclipse were staring daggers at me, my focus was on them.
    "Don't worry about them," Dom said pulling me from my thoughts. I turned to look at him and sighed.
    "I don't know what I did that was so bad," I looked at Rhea who finally released my hand to get a drink.
    "You went against Flair, that's all. She thinks she runs this place," Finn chimed in. Vince made his way over to me, he pushed through all of the wrestlers trying to get his attention.
    "Vampyer! You look amazing as always," he smiled looking at the dress.
    "You picked it out," I laughed.
     "Since when does Vince dress the talent?" Damian smirked nudging my shoulder.
    "Since I said I was going to," Vince winked. "I'm about to get a mic to make some announcements, Rhea told me you were signing for that match tonight. Is that still a thing?"
    "Yes, it's still a thing." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. He nodded and walked off, I'm assuming to find a microphone.
    Rhea walked back over to us, handing me a glass of water with a straw. "So does he pick all of your things?" Dom asked raising an eyebrow.
    "Yeah pretty much, it's been one less thing I've had to worry about," I said taking a sip of my water.
     "I'd say he has done a pretty good job," Rhea said snaking her arm around my waist.

   "Thank you all for coming out tonight!" Vince's voice boomed through a speaker system. He was standing in the center of the party, on what looked like a dance floor. "These past few weeks have been the best we have had yet," he looked over to me and winked. "Once again, thank you to Vampyer for returning to WWE, and congratulations is due for a Ms.Ripley for scoring such a beautiful date," everyone rolled their eyes and I could feel Rhea's grip tighten.
    "No one cares about that Vince," Edge shouted from afar. I could see the cameras start to make their way to film Vince.
    "That's quite enough, anyways. This past RAW Charlotte Flair challenged Vampyer to an I quit match. I only found it appropriate for the contract to be signed tonight, right here." Someone pulled a table and two chairs to the floor before Vince.
     "Rhee," I whispered.
     "Yes," she turned to face me.
     "Will you walk with me, incase something happens?" She pulled me close and kissed my cheek.
     "I've got you covered babe," she smiled turning her attention back to Vince.
    "Charlotte, please come forward and sign," Charlotte walked to the center. In a blue gown that hit the floor with her classic robe and now a new crown, I'm assuming from the Eclipse.

    She sat down and signed her name on the document, as she stood back up Vince handed her the Mic

    She sat down and signed her name on the document, as she stood back up Vince handed her the Mic. "Don't you like the new crown? Edge and Dakota did an amazing job picking it out," she smirked. "Now Vampyer, let's get this over with."
    I walked forward making Rhea let my waist go, but she followed behind me. "I guess you needed a body guard huh?" Edge laughed stepping forward to be next to Flair.
    "Watch your mouth," Rhea spat as I sat down and looked at the contract.
    "Is she getting cold feet?" Charlotte laughed watching me slowly pick up a pen. I looked over at Rhea, and the rest of Judgment day stepped forward behind her. I sighed and signed my name on the piece of paper making everything official.
   Rhea stepped forward to take my hand as I stood up, and I was handed a mic. "Flair, Edge, Dakota. I'm not scared of you, nor will I ever be," I said calmly.
   "We will see tomorrow, and just to shake things up a bit. I will throw in my championship, winner takes all," Charlotte smirked.
    "You can do what you want to me Flair, nothing will phase me," I said placing the mic down on the table. I felt a firm hand on my shoulder and turned to see Flair digging her nails into my skin, Rhea ripped her hand from me and stood face to face with her.
    "Lay off," Rhea growled throwing her hand down.