Chapter 10

I watched as she fell to her knees before me, "you will not regret this, I promise," Rhea smiled holding my thighs.
     "No one, and I mean no one knows about this," I said sternly holding my body in pain.
      "Does that mean you will join Judgement day?" She asked standing up.
     "No Rhea, I'm not joining Judgment day. Besides the fans see me with Dakota," her face turned cold.
     "I just get you and I now have to compete for you in the ring," she gripped my chin lightly.
     "I guess so, plus it's too soon," I added looking at her.
      "You know Rhea and Demi are the same person Kaylie, no matter what character I am," she released my face to place her arms over my shoulders.
      "Makes sense," I stated still gripping my body.
      "That means now that I have you, my dominance is demanded," she smirked. "And my protection is required."
      "So what are we?" I asked out of the blue.
      "You don't date much do you?" She laughed, "I'm your girlfriend now."

~

     I was currently at home recovering from the brutal attack on my back.
      "Kaylie! Do you want or need anything?" Rhea called from the hallway.
      "No, I think I'm okay." I sat up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. My body stood in front of the mirror as I peeled the now soiled bandages from my body. Winces of pain escaped my mouth as the adhesive stuck to my blistered skin.
     Rhea turned the corner and leaned in the door way watching me, "come here, let me help." She turned my body with my back facing her, her hands gently pulling the bandages off of my back.
     "Son of a fuck!" Left my lips as she pulled.
     "I know it hurts, I know." She managed to get them all off and examined the damage. "Finn got you good, fuck."
      She turned on the shower and left me with privacy as I let the skin soak. My silent cries in pain echoed in the bathroom. "I forgot how painful this was," I winced letting the water run over my wounds.
     Rhea stood on the other side of the closed door incase I needed her, "I know, but you have to keep them clean."
    I stood in there for what felt like an hour, and got out drying myself off with a towel. I wrapped it around myself and let Rhea back in to bandage me back up. She rummaged through my medicine cabinet above the sink finding antibiotic ointment and ace bandage wrap. She turned my back to her once again and liberally applied the ointment. "I'm going to kill him," she muttered running her hands over the blisters.
    "Me next," I painfully smirked as she closed the tube and began to wrap my back up. Once she finished I went back to my room and put on some clean clothes.
I walked out and sat down on my living room couch very carefully. "Do you want anything to eat?" Rhea asked coming to sit down next to me.
    "No I'm good, but this is the part of our profession I did not miss," I laughed slightly. She rolled her eyes and I placed my legs over her lap.
     "I had my teeth knocked loose," I raised my eye brow.
    "And you loved it," I finished her quote and she smirked slightly.
     "Of course you remember that."
     "I'm the one who made the video," I laughed holding my stomach in pain.

~

    "Welcome back Kaylie!" Charlotte hugged me lightly not to hurt my back. "You didn't call me, asshole," she smacked my arm playfully.
    "I was exhausted, I straight slept through the week," I sighed noticing Dakota sitting at our table with Liv, and Bliss.
    "Dakota has been worried sick about you," Char smirked nudging me to sit next to her.
     I rolled my eyes and sat at our table, and Dakota leaned in closer to me. "How are you feeling?" She asked placing a hand over my back to feel my bandages.
    "I'm fine," I winced as she touched them. Her hand moved back and I look up seeing Rhea glaring in Dakota's direction, "what have you guys been up to?"
    "Well, The Eclipse is trending everywhere!" Liv squealed like a child.
     "Really?" I asked as Edge walked over.
     "We are really making a mark out there against Judgment day," He placed a hand on my shoulder.
      "Everyone wants a match against the two soon, I'm sure Vince will be making a phone call soon," Bliss added.
      "Someone hide all the chairs and bullshit," I laughed.
      "Perks of being unscripted I guess," Char sighed. Edge sat down with us girls watching everyone around us.
      "You don't have to sit with us Ed," I said observing his wandering eyes.
      "Beth wanted me to watch you, since the last match you don't need any more blows like that until you are healed," he sighed pointing to my back.
     "We need you at full strength," Dakota added.I sighed and watched at Dakota's hands snaked around my arm, her head resting on my shoulder.
"That means she likes you," edge chuckled as I rolled my eyes.
"Who says we can't be together in the rea-"
"Business only Dakota, I'm not into dating anyone right now," I said lighting peeling her from my arm.
"Kaylie play nice," char laughed.
"I am playing nice, just making sure my intentions are clear," I said looking over at Rhea who was watching intensely.
"Look, you need to get out," Liv added motioning to Dakota who was now pouting. I rolled my eyes and stood from the table making my way to my office.