Chapter 13

"Sticky bullshit," I groaned wiping my face of the fake blood.
     "Is biting people like your thing?" Rhea asked chugging a water, I rolled my eyes and went back to taking the blood and makeup off. We were in my office with the curtains closed so no one thought I was in my office.
     "I'm a vampire, it's supposed to be my thing," I added now working on taking the makeup off.
     Next thing I knew Rhea was behind me snaking her arms around my waist and rear her head on my chin. "Not with me it isn't," she smirked.
    "I don't bite the willing," I laughed. "Unless I see you deserve to be like me."
    "And I don't?" She smirked playfully biting my neck.
    "Are you salty about that?" I asked as I finished taking my makeup off.
     "I'm good as long as Dakota doesn't get those pretty lips on her neck," she let me go and went back to taking her own makeup off.
"She has been begging me to, just as much as you have," I sighed throwing away the now dirty makeup wipe.
"That's weird," she said slightly disgusted. I agreed with her completely, I mean it's not like I'm a real vampire.
"Yeah it seems taking thing too seriously is a theme around here," I smirked at her.
"I feel targeted," Rhea laughed holding her chest acting hurt. "I'm going to get something to drink, do you want anything?"
    "No I'm good," I replied stretching my arms as she left. I used this time to changed into my sweats, but I found myself searching for my shirt. Making me walk around my office in nothing but a sports bra and pants.
    "Looking for something?" Dakotas voice entered my office.
    "I can't find my shirt is all," I said standing up to look at her.
    "How about those drinks later?" She asked smirked, her feet walking closer to me.
    "Look Dakota, I've told you. This isn't going anywhere," she snaked her arms around my waist and I held up my arms not to make it seem invited.
     "Do I make you nervous?" She asked watching me tense up.
      "No, it just seems you can't-" her hands trailed up my body.
      "Come on," her eyes pleaded.
      "She said no," Rhea growled leaning on the doorway.
       "Mind your business Ripley," Dakota snapped. Her hands still against my bare skin, and me clearly uncomfortable.
      "No, she said no. That means leave her alone," Rhea walked forward and pulled her off of me, placing herself in between us.
      "So now you want her? Go figure," Dakota laughed.
       "It's called making someone uncomfortable, ever heard of it?" Her hand went behind her and snaked around my waist pulling me into her back.
        "Please. We kissed, it's not like she didn't like it," Dakota smirked stepping forward.
       "Actually I saw that whole thing and it looked like she pushed you off, right Kaylie." I nodded a yes in response, my heart was beating out of my chest as Rhea tightened her grip on me.
       "So you're stalking her now? Wait until Charlotte hears about this-"
       "My girlfriend is a grown woman, and doesn't need anyone dictating what she does," Rhea realized what she said and my stomach dropped.
       "Girlfriend? You two are together now? I should have known bringing her back would suck Kaylie back into Rhea Ripley," Dakota smirked leaving. "Charlotte is not going to be pleased, with either of you," she added leaving.
       My body relaxed and Rhea turned around, "are you okay?"
      "I'm fine, it's just uncomfortable," I sighed looking up at her.
      "Come on, find your shirt and let's get out of here before anything else happens," Rhea said looking back at the door.

~

Charlotte was blowing up my phone, and she was pissed.
"Does it ever end?" Rhea asked jumping to sit on the couch.
"She is mad, but I just couldn't do the whole Dakota fucking with me thing anymore," I sighed as she pulled her own phone out.
"Looks like she is trying to get my attention too," she rolled her eyes and showed me a tweet.
Charlotte was going off, and not being quiet about it.
"I just don't understand why she can't just let me live my life," I groaned. Rhea laughed a bit and sighed.
"I know it's hard but, you're a grown woman. I mean they let Beth and Ed be together, and there are many others," she said making a point.
"I get where she is coming from, but I have a bad feeling about this," my eyes trailed down to the floor.
"I thought it was just me," Rhea sighed.

~

It never ended, Charlotte pulled everyone in. Edge, Dakota, Liv, and all of my friends at work. My phone was burning with messages, tweets, everything.
"If she was really your friend she would be happy for you," Rhea said running her hand through my hair. I was currently laying on her lap just mentally soaking in everything that was happening.
"Monday night RAW is going to be interesting now that the fans publicly think I'm a liar and cheated on Dakota with you," I rolled my eyes and turned on my side, still laying on her lap.
"Can't cheat if you never were together," Rhea added. "Join us, I still have that crown waiting for you."
"For Dom and the others to hate me too? That's funny," I sighed.
"You are under my protection, no one can touch you without facing me. Remember that."
"Vince is probably going to call me on Monday with some grand idea, or to cuss me out for fucking up something."