Chapter 22 (short)

I woke up with a pounding headache the next day, I groaned and went to turn over but found Rhea sprawled out on the other side of the bed. I looked down at my body in a panic thinking that I was naked, which I was not. I sighed and shook the woman next to me.
"What?" She groaned still having her eyes closed.
"Wake up," I said holding my pounding head, she opened her eyes and went wide eyed much like I did.
"Did we?" She asked looking down at her clothed body.
"I don't think so, I wouldn't have wanted our first time to be under the influence," I said getting up from my bed. I went out to the kitchen passing by Dom, Damian, and Finn now passed out in my living room. I went to my medicine cabinet and took some ibuprofen, to make my headache seem somewhat bearable. I sighed and walked out to the living room where the boys were asleep, I'm sure just as hungover as I. "Wake up guys, come on!" I shouted making them all jump up in shock.
"Holy shit!" Finn shouted, I laughed slightly and sat down on the couch as Rhea walked in holding her head.
    "What a night guys," Damian groaned as they all sat on the couch with me.
    "Guys, do you realize the women's champion is on Judgment day?"

A/N

   Sorry for the short chapter, I'm having a bit of writers block. I'm open to all suggestions!