Chapter 7

"So tonight, Judgement day has a segment." I sat across from edge at a local cafe. "You create a distraction making them think you aren't quite finished with them yet."
     Edge leaned back in his chair and nodded, "then you come out behind me and sink your fangs in my neck making them think you're joining them by taking me out."
   "And after about a moment you come back with red eyes and tell them the plan," I finished off the plan and we shook hands.
    "Edge, is it true that Judgment day was never scripted?" I asked.
    "Yeah, Vince thought it would add more to the company, and it really did." He looked up at me and sighed. "Look I'm sorry about the Rhea thing, I didn't know that was how you felt about her."
     "No one really did, it's not your fault." I added as we paid and left the cafe.

~

Demi Bennett

"Why did you go to lunch with Edge?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored her text as I sat in my office getting ready for RAW.

    My fangs and contacts both were put in last, and Edge walked into my office

My fangs and contacts both were put in last, and Edge walked into my office. "It's my right side," he said pointing to the hidden packet on his neck.
"Do you think we should add a love interest in this mix?" I asked looking at him from my mirror.
"Well I'm a married man, so it's not going to be me," he laughed.
"Well obviously, besides I'm not really much into men."
"But a man would add more to the mix," he smirked. "If you are doing this to get back at Rhea, I would suggest one of the USOs," I rolled my eyes and looked down at the now filling stadium.
"The bloodline and a vampire would make sense," I added turned to face Edge.

~

"Judgment day! I created you, and I couldn't be more proud of the empire you created," Edge walked out from the Gorilla.
"That we kicked you out from," Rhea added jumping down from the ring to meet him at the aisle.

"DONT CALL ME AN ANGEL"

I appeared behind edge with my teeth sinking in that hidden packet making blood run down his body.
"Vampyer! Glad to see you taking care of our unfinished business," Rhea smirked as Edge fell to the ground.
"Unfinished business?" I smirked tilting my head to the side as the lights went out.
Edge stood and towered behind me once the lights went on, now with red eyes. Rheas arm was extended assuming I would going to take her hand to join the Judgment day.
"Mami! Stop wasting your time on this blood sucker!" Dom shouted as they all noticed Edge towering over me.
"Silence your pet!" Edge shouted placing a hand on my shoulder. Rhea's expression went cold and she glared daggers at me.
"How dare you! How bloody dare you!" She exclaimed taking a step forward getting in my face.
"How dare I?" I spat, "you threw us away!" I shouted pointing to Edge and myself.
"So we built a new empire," Edge added stepping in front of me. "And the Eclipse will not back down from you Ripley, Vampyer came to me with how you broke her to pieces when she was Kaos." Rhea's expression dropped to pure shock.
"She told me how you dropped her like nothing, and she cared for you. She even stepped in the ring to defend you."
"But now, she has someone else to care about her," a voice echoed through the stadium and the theme Kombat played. Dakota Kai ran and pushed Rhea down to the ground. "You left my queen of the nightmare in the dark!"
Edge pulled me to the side and whispered in my ear, "I made a quick adjustment."
Rhea stood back up and the rest of Judgment day stood behind her. "What are you talking about?" She asked looking at me cold.
"You walked all over her, and didn't expect her to move on? Come on Ripley, I know you better than that!" Dakota smirked pulling me to her by my waist.
Rhea stepped forward while Dom held her back, "I told you I would fall to my knees for you," and she did. "I will have your fangs pierce my neck eventually Vampyer, these fakes won't stand by your side like I-" Dakota punched Rhea and a full brawl broke out. Finn, Damian and Edge went at it, Dakota and Rhea, leaving only Dom and I.
He sprinted to the ring and I jumped in cornering him, "no one is going to save you now," I smirked grabbing him and slamming his body down below me.
"MAMI!" He screamed, begging for Rhea to save him.
"Cry all you want," I growled pinning him to the ground throwing punches left and right. "No one is coming for you."
Officials pulled me off of him and Rhea ran to me, not Dom, leaving everyone in shock. "Please reconsider this, reconsider us!"
      I simply bared my fangs as the officials pulled me out of the ring and I circled the outskirts, "why should I? Because you sure didn't!" I snapped, soon I felt a cold hard smack on my back. My body fell to the ground only to see Finn holding a metal chair, Both Rhea and Dakota sprinted down to defend me. But they became so consumed in each other, that Finn kept banging the chair against my body.
     "We gave you the chance to join us!" Finn shouted slamming the chair down on me. Fuck! I forgot how badly this hurt.
     I rolled out from under his grasp and jumped on his back sinking my fangs into his neck, but not enough to "draw blood." He collapsed to his knees in pain and I kicked his back so his face slammed into the ground. Hot liquid ran down my neck, as I went to reach to feel it a red stain coated my fingers. Edge made Damian Submit, and as did Dakota with Rhea. While Dom cowered in a corner, Rhea noticed the blood on my back but said nothing as the Eclipse left the stadium.
"You never cared about me Rhea Ripley," I smirked walking into the gorilla.