Chapter 12

I managed to steer clear of going out with Dakota, mainly because at the end of the week. It's insane with work. But Friday came around very quickly, and I was in my office getting ready.
"On the bright side, you get to wear something fun," Claire pulled me from my thoughts as she put my makeup on.
"Yeah, but it has to have my fear under it. It's not scripted, so just in case." She laughed slightly and I sighed. "Something bothering you?"
I looked at her and nodded a no, "no, it's just-"
"Look I'm not going to say anything, I'm your exclusive artist," she reassured me as she continued to work.
"Rhea and I are dating," I admitted making her stand back.
"What? Are you serious?" It felt good to finally say something to someone.
"Yeah, since earlier this week."
"I'm happy for you," she smiled continuing her work.

~
Claire was packing up and I got changed, all black, my signature.

   The skirt can be easily ripped off incase something starts, but I'm supposed to be sidelining for Dakota

The skirt can be easily ripped off incase something starts, but I'm supposed to be sidelining for Dakota. Claire pulled me from my thoughts again as she placed the crown from the promo on my head. "Look at you," she placed her hands on my arms and gave me a light squeeze.
"Kaos would have never," I laughed lightly as she released me leaving my office.

Demi Bennett

"can't wait to see how you look!"

"It's pretty damn good"

I quickly placed down my phone as Dakota entered my office. "Woah, sexy thing," she smirked pulling me into a hug.
I weakly hugged back, her hands snaking around my waist before letting me go. Edge came in soon after her release, "my queen," he bowed jokingly.
I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm, "come on it looks like they are waiting on us." We all walked down to the gorilla, both Dakota and Edge walking in front of me not to step on my train.
Judgement day was on the other side of the stadium, waiting on our appearance. But to start off, our promo video began.

The lights dimmed and the first scene played of Dakota placing the crown on my head. "All hail the queen of nightmares," Edge called out standing next to me as I sat on the throne.
"Judgement day has had control of this ring for too long, but make way for Vampyer," Dakota added.
"And to Dominic Mysterio, I may not be fighting in the ring tonight. But I will make you and Finn pay for what you did to me on Monday night Raw," my voice echoed through the ring.

"DONT CALL ME AN ANGEL!"

Dakota and Edge walked out like soldiers as I walked through at a 10 second delay. My train flowing behind me as I walked to the ring. Dakota was handed a mic as Edge and I stood back. "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN," she shouted pointing to me. "Isn't she beautiful, just look at her. Those deep red eyes, sharp fangs, and deadly venom."
I grabbed the mic from her, "thank you Dakota. Welcome to the Eclipse empire, where our one mission is to end Judgment d-"
The lights went purple and the screen came on, "Hey! Vampyer, over here!" Doms annoying voice boomed over the speakers.
"How is your back doing love?" Finn asked mockingly, Rhea's hand went up signaling them to stop.
"My queen, why would you want to rule over there when I have a crown ready for you," Rhea tilted her head to the side crossing her arms and leaning to the camera. "You could be the biggest and baddest queen of WWE," she held out her hand and a purple pillow with a crown was handed to her.

      "You would side beside me, as the king of the ring," she smirked showing the crown off in the camera

"You would side beside me, as the king of the ring," she smirked showing the crown off in the camera. "All you have to do is say yes, and this baby is all yours," she smirked as the lights came back on.
"What do you say?" Rhea asked walking out with Judgment day.
"I've told you time and time again, no." Rhea jumped in the ring and came face to face with me. She was inched from my face, her free hand grabbed mine.
"Think of what we-" Dakota cut her off by grabbing my hand away from her and placing it in her own.
"She said no Rhea, she made her choice," Dakota spat. Dom stepped forward but Rhea made him back down.
"I don't think she truly has," Rhea said turning her attention to Dakota. Edge escorted me off the ring to the corner behind Dakota, where he flared out my train and left the stadium to the gorilla.
"She. Is. Mine." Dakota snapped throwing the mic down as Judgment day went to Rhea's corner.
The officials checked both of them in their corners and all I could see was Rhea fighting the urge to end her right there, in that second.
The bell rang and it was truly on, and Rhea held nothing back.

~

That match lasted for 1 hour and 45 minutes, both partied exhausted. But Rhea was trying to prove a point, to me.
"HEY! BLOOD SUCKER!" Dom taunted motioning Finn and Damian to grab me. I had one on either side of me. What the actual fuck was happening, I struggled against them. "No one to save you this time, Mami is busy," Dom started punching my stomach as the two men held me in place.

"I can't believe what I am seeing! The rest of Judgment day brutally going after Vampyer while Rhea is distracted by Dakota!"

Each blow to my stomach, a scream escaped my lips. Rhea was busy fighting off Dakota in the ring, but her eyes cried for me. I screamed one last time before pulling my arms together making Damian and Finn head but each other. My hands ripped my own train off and my heels went flying.
I stepped over the two and grabbed a surprised Dom by the neck, pushing him into the stairs of the ring. "You just couldn't get enough of me could you?" I asked turning him to face the ring where Rhea now exhausted lay over the edge of the ropes. Dakota doing the same so both could catch their breath.
I tilted Doms neck and sunk my fangs in, the red oozed from his neck. Quite frankly this mixture of fake blood was disgusting, but I stayed latched on gripping his forehead to be tilted and digging my nails into his arm.
Rhea and Dakota went back at it, as Rhea gave her a Riptide I finally released Dom. His body went limp over the stairs and I reattached my train to my bow red stained gear.
Rhea won the match but, Judgement day lost the fight.