Chapter 11

I sighed holding my back as I leaned over in my chair, I wish this pain would stop.
"Kaylie?" Someone walked in my office and I sat up, it was Dakota.
"What can I do for you?" I asked as she closed the door behind her, it was almost like she was looking at someone.
"I was just wondering, maybe we could go for drinks after work?" She sat on my desk, leaning her thigh against the edge.
"I have-"
"Don't come up with some lame excuse Kaylie, just live on the edge a little. You need to get over her. Let me help you," she went to lean forward but I stood up and walked around my desk on the opposite side of her.
"I'm not coming up with a lame excuse Dakota, we have events and promos coming up. Things are crazy," I crossed my arms over my chest leaning on a wall.
"All I'm asking is to take you out for a few drinks, get to know you," she became irritated by my constant push back.
"Fine, one drink. That's it," I said sternly. "Besides, you're not supposed to be drinking anyway. We are what, two days from smack down again?" I sighed looking down at my watch.
"I will see you tonight then," she smirked leaving my office.
Rhea is not going to like this, at all. I walked over to my door and went to close it, but noticed Rhea leaning on the wall watching Dakota leave.
She pointed her thumb in her direction, "what was that about?"
I directed her into my office and closed the door behind her. "She pestered me into getting drinks with her tonight," I sighed rolling my eyes.
"What?" She laughed. "That's funny, cause it sounds like my girlfriend is going on a date with someone other than me."
"I told her I was busy, but I feel like Charlotte is behind this. She wants me to date her." I sighed and sat down in my chair wincing from my back.
Rhea walked behind me and lifted my shirt slightly, "I need to change these again, anyways. Why would she do that?"
As Rhea examined my back I leaned over, "She doesn't want me to be with you. She said she had to pick me back up from a heartbreak I never had."
"She also does not like me, with the whole rivalry thing," Rhea added pulling my shirt back down. I leaned back and she wrapped her arms over my shoulders, placing her chin on my head.
"That too, but pushing Dakota on me. Is a little much."
"Then don't go, I mean you could stand her up," Rhea said letting me go and sitting in the chair in front of my desk.
"And make her think I'm playing hard to get? I think she is obsessed with me," I said starting to scroll through my emails.
"Probably, I mean I am," she smirked kicking her feet on my desk.
I rolled my eyes, "you have a promo shoot soon, oh shit. So do I."
"There is your excuse not to go," she added raising her eyebrow.

~

"Rhea I need a good stance," I said watching from behind the camera.
"Look at you being a director, while in full vampire gear," she laughed crossing her arms.
"This is for this Friday, I need you to be serious." The photographer directed Rhea in various poses and faces as I watched from behind the camera.
"Are you having fun back there?" Rhea taunted as I watched.
"Oh yeah, so much fun," I winked at her as the photographer switched out for the videographer.
We both were getting ready for promo videos with our groups, and soon enough the rest of Judgment day walked in glaring daggers at me.
"What is that doing here?" Dom asked stepping next to Rhea.
"That is still your director," I snapped as they all moved around her.
The videographer changed the lighting to purple, and Rhea sat in a throne. Finn and Damian on her left, while Dom was on her right.
"Is your back healing?" Finn smirked nudging Damian.
"It's just fine," I sneered clenching my jaw. I ended up walking out to meet with Edge and Dakota.
"Hey sexy," she chirped clinging to my arm. Edge chuckled and patted Dakota on the back.
"I heard you two are getting drinks after work," he smirked raising an eyebrow.
"If this doesn't run too late, maybe," I sighed looking at my watch making Dakota's face fall into disappointment.
"Well there is always tomorrow," Edge added nudging Dakota.
"Anyway, what is the plan for this Friday?" I asked changing the subject.
"I think Dakota is up against Rhea, if I'm behind honest with you," Edge said as I nodded.
"You are just out of the ring for your back."

~

Judgment Day walked out from the shoot, glaring daggers as us. Rhea mainly at Dakota. I watched as they walked by, Edge and Dakota going in the room behind their exit. Rhea turned back to me and mouthed 'I'm coming over." I nodded and walked in behind Edge and Dakota.
"Kaylie, here," the videographer handed me a crown.
"What is this for?" I asked looking at the crown.

    "Why don't you ask them," the videographer pointed to Dakota and Edge

"You are the Queen of Nightmares, we figured we would make you the queen and leader of the Eclipse," Dakota smiled taking the crown from me and placing it on my head.
"No! Do that again. I want the opener to be that shot!"