Chapter II

"Welcome back."

I closed my office door behind me and put all my things on my desk before sitting in the styling chair.
"It's good to have you back in my chair again," Claire my stylist said as she placed a blind fold over my eyes.
"What is this about?" I asked motioning to the cloth over my eyes.
"Paul and Vince wanted to give you the complete package makeover, it's not for the weak of heart and its best to keep it a surprise."
I sighed and let her carry on.

~

The blind food fell from my eyes and I just stared in the mirror. She cut my long hair just past my shoulders, dyed it black and put red streaks in my hair.
Before I could even comment on my hair she spun me around and began on my makeup.
"I'm sure Charolette will be more than excited to see you back in the game," Claire commented as she painted my face.
"I know, but I'm just wondering why Vince wanted this to happen, I mean after I got injured by Alexis Bliss," I said calmly. She sighed and continued her work.
"Yeah and didn't A miss Ripley make her regret that?" I forgot about that fight.
"I completely forgot about that fight after my retirement, but that happened before she joined edge and became a heel." I stated, Claire laughed a little and picked up the contacts from the table.
I looked up so she could place them easily to not mess up the work she just put into my appearance.
"Blink," I followed her instructions and she closed the case. "Yes that is true but, before you retired you and Ripley had some wonderful chemistry, what happened anyway?"
"We just went out separate ways, I mean her and Dom had their issues and I didn't want to be involved," I stated as she mixed the mold for the fangs. I opened my mouth so she could firmly place them on my canines.
"Well, they broke up anyways." She stated sanitizing her hands.
I stood up and took a look at myself in the mirror, I looked like a villain from DC. Red and black everywhere, with a dark Smokey eye and red lips that matched my eyes. The fangs slightly peeled through my lips, but I looked bad ass.
"Now let's get you dressed" Claire said pulling out a red and black leather outfit.

    I changed quickly and looked one last time in the mirror

I changed quickly and looked one last time in the mirror. "I guess the old Kaos is gone, huh?" I laughed as Claire handed me a black cloak.
"Yep, you can say that again," she smiled buttoning the front of the cloak to hide my body.
"Kinda creepy, kinda sexy...that's what Vince wanted," she turned me to face the mirror and pulled the hood over my head to hide my face.
"Now get out there tonight and kick some ass," she smiled packing up her supplies and leaving me to watch the crowd to start to flood into their seats.

~

"Kaos, you're on soon." I walked down to the gorilla before the stage watching the tv screen before me. Judgment Day was out on the ring, with Rhea boasting on the mic.
"Charlotte Flair, you have held the crown for too long! I want you to face me, one on one!" Her voice echoed through the speakers. Soon enough Char's music played and her fans went wild. But once she hit the ring the lights went out and a new song played. Mine.

Welcome to the circus

Of course it's five finger death punch. As the lights went out I walked down to the ring and stood between Rhea and Charlotte, everyone gasped as the lights came back on.
"WOAH! Who is that?"
"I'm not sure, but they are right in between the toughest female wrestlers, AND the Judgment day. Not a good place to be in," the commentary went wild.
Dominic grabbed the microphone and approached me first, "who are you to step before mami? And the Judgment day?" He asked coming closer.
"Who am I?" I asked grabbing the mic from him. I turned to face the crowd and jumped on the corner pole like Spider-Man.
They gave Char and Rhea mics, "know your place here stranger, rookie, or whoever you are. This is my ring!" Rhea roared.
I simply laughed and Char instantly knew it was me, her jaw dropped and I dropped the cloak.
"Rookie? Really Reah? I thought you had more respect for me?" I asked standing on the corner. The crowd when wild, and Rhea went pale.
"Kaos-"
"Tsk tsk tsk Rhea, it's Vampyer I smiled flashing the fangs and opening my red eyes wide. My body jumping to the ring in front of her dark painted face.
"Vampyer, you're back!" Charlotte smiled placing her hand on my shoulder.
"I am back, but do you know why I am back?" I smirked looking at Judgment day cowering behind Rhea. "I'm back to take this house from you!" I shouted pointing to Judgment day.
"Ka-Vampyer I avenged you from Bliss, and this is the thanks I get?" Rhea dropped the mic and went for a punch but I caught her hand and sunk my "fangs" into her wrist making her fall to her knees and cry in agony.
I released my jaw and let her go, "we had great chemistry Rhea, we really did. And I thought we could have been more than just friends. But the way you poor mouthed me after your so called avengementm was unforgivable." Everyone went nuts.

"Do you think Rhea will try to get her back?"
"Is Rhea falling to her knees for someone?"
"How does dom feel about potentially loosing mami to the new Vampyer?"

I wiped my mouth and stepped out of the ring, Rhea grasping her wrist and following after me.
"Wait!-" dom stopped her.
"You moved on to me mami, remember?" Rhea looked at Dom and pulled herself together.
"I did! And that was a cheap shot you pulled much like your whole career that was cut short!" After that statement Charlotte took the time to pin Rhea and follow behind me to leave.