Chapter 27

I groaned getting up from the bed I now shared with Demi, my feet landed on the cold floor as I stood up to get ready for work. I sighed and went to the bathroom, stripping myself of any clothes I had slept in the night before. My hands opened the shower curtain and turned on the warm water, my hands waiting for the right moment to get in not to shock my body. I stepped in and closed the curtain behind me to let the water run down my body, relaxing every muscle.
"Kaylie?" I could hear Rhea call my name from our bedroom.
"I'm in the shower," I replied working on the rich lather among my body. I could hear her get up and make her way to the bathroom I was in.
"Monday yet again," she yawned as I rinsed the soap from my body.
"It's like it comes every week or something," I said sarcastically. I could feel her eyes roll just feet away from me, I turned the water off and pulled a towel from the shelf next to the sink. I ruffled my hair in the towel to keep the water from dripping on the floor, then wrapped it around my body. I pulled the curtain and stepped out of the shower carefully, now seeing that Rhea was simply brushing her teeth. I walked past her and straight to the closet pulling out a pair of black pants, and a simple black blouse.
I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair, leaving it wet and pulling it up into a claw clip as best as I could at the moment. "I'm headed out babe!" I shouted as I left the apartment.

-

    I sat in my office chair, scrolling through emails and my normal paperwork when I heard a knock at my door. "Come in," I said turning my attention to the door. A camera crew walked in, and soon enough here comes charlotte charging at me.