Chapter V

Friday Night

    I was ready to go, everything was in motion as I waiting in the gorilla for the night to begin. My music played and out I ran, jumping into the ring adrenaline pumping.
    Liv followed suit, and that bell marked history. My fangs clearly visible both in person and on the screen above me as I charged at Liv, my hands curled around her body and slammed her down. The lights went out and I wrapped my mouth around her neck popping a fake blood pouch making it look like blood dripped down her back as the lights turned back on. Everyone gasped as I released the "unconscious" Liv Morgan.

    "WINNER! VAMPYER KAOS!"
   "That  just made history, the quickest win I have ever seen!"

     I stood up and let the red liquid run down my mouth.

     "THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!"

      "Rhea Ripley is making her way down! No way, this is insane!"
       Rhea grabbed a mic and jumped into the ring stepping over Liv.
"Vampyer, I'm impressed. Blood shed on your first night back-"
"MAMI!" Dom shouted from the stage as he ran in between us.
"I thought I told you to stay back Dom Dom," Rhea gritted her teeth together as I crossed my arms licking my teeth.
"You don't know this chica Mami, why are you out here?" Rhea pushed him away and pointed to the gorilla.
"I'm telling you to leave Dom, this is an adult conversation." Dom backed off and ran.
"Now as I was saying, I'm quite impressed. It takes true guts to walk out on this stage and shed blood like this," her tone changed as her eyes averted to behind me. I turned around to find Dom with a metal chair over his head about to hit me but the impact never came.
"No! Mami!" Dom shouted as Rhea fell to the ground. "That was supposed to be you!" He jumped over Rhea and chased after me, but Rhea stood up and grasped his shirt.
"Dom, you deliberately disobeyed me." She sneered moving her hand to the back of his neck turning him to look at her.
"Looks like you're in trouble with Mami," I taunted, saying something for the first time.
"Stay out of this Bloodsucker," Dom spat, and soon a hand collided with his face.
"Apologize, now." Rhea demanded pointing him to me.
"Blood...sucker..." he taunted not caring about Rhea's anger.
"Your thing, is out of control," I stated motioning to Dom. She tilted his neck, revealing a hidden blood packet.
"Then by all means, please," she held him down as I quickly sunk my "teeth" into his neck making him bleed and "scream" and soon be collapsed on the floor. "Barely conscious" and able to speak.
"Mami-"
"From the moment I seen your return, I knew you had great power. I am only going to offer you this once, join me in Judgment Day...and you will be unstoppable by my side." She wiped some of the blood from my face and licked her hand.
"I work alone," I sneered adding some spice to the night.
"I will give you some time to think on it, keep your fangs sharp beautiful." She picked up Dom and carried him off.
The lights went out and I disappeared from the ring, and officials carried Liv back.

~

"That was so good!" Liv screamed watching some of the replays from an hour ago.
"Way to keep it suspenseful Kay," Char added.
"What the hell even is this?" I asked wiping the red liquid from my face.
"Glycerin, and food color...probably a little chocolate," Liv said smelling the red stained makeup wipe.
"That will get sticky, very quickly." I added touching up my makeup.
Once I was finished with my touch ups, I went back out to the gorilla. Rhea was sitting next to Dom as the Judgment Day segment was about to come on. Rhea and I exchanged glances, and slight wink left her expression.
Their music played and instead of just Dom and Rhea, Damian and Finn followed suit. Dom held his now bandaged neck from my bite, I do have to admit watching Rhea walk with such confidence and domination was relatively hot.
"You let her bite me!" Dom shouted pointing at Rhea.
"You disobeyed me, what was I supposed to do? Let you embarrass me in front of her?" Rhea shouted back in a scary tone.
"Why does SHE matter? I'm the one you chose to make into a MAN and she isn't one!" Rhea about attack him but Finn stepped in, holding her back. "I'm the one you picked, Kaos is gone! You chose ME!"
I found myself being filled with rage, until Char came out to sit and watch with me. "This is getting pretty good," she joked nudging me.
"It really is," I laughed weakly.
"The ONLY reason I chose YOU was because you needed me, NOT the other way around!"

"Welcome to the circus"

All four looked in the stages direction as the lights went out and I appeared on the ropes just sitting on the top.
"Vampyer!" Rhea relaxed and fixed herself allowing Finn the release her.
I put my hand up, "I'm not here Ripley, I want to hear this conversation. Since this is so clearly about me," I stated with a blank face.
Rhea stepped to me and pulled me down to the ring from my waist, but I gripped her neck and tilted it to the side. She fell to her knees and willingly tilted her head.

"Did Rhea Ripley fall to her knees for her?" Commentary exclaimed as soon as she hit the floor.

Finn and the others looked just as shocked as the crowd. "You are the only woman who will ever bring me to my knees," she stated snaking her arms up and resting her hands on my waist. My body felt warm, no I'm not going through this again.
"I don't bite the willing, it's not fun," I smirked up at Dom, and he held his neck.
"Please Vampyer, I will do anything for you to be by my side," I scoffed and peeled her arms off of me. And just as I entered, I left.